The readers have spoken. You wanted a Veronica Mars TV Watch; you’re getting a Veronica Mars TV Watch. [UPDATE: You’ve gotten a Veronica Mars TV Watch. Read it here.] Check back tomorrow morning, when we’ll dissect tonight’s Xena-riffic episode of the teen sleuth saga – yep, Lucy Lawless is guest starring as a hard-ass FBI agent who makes trouble for our heroine, though maybe not as much trouble as feckless beau Duncan.
Posted January 25 2006 — 10:03 PM EST
- Caitlyn Jenner explains how her views on marriage equality have evolved
- Ed Burns was super nervous his first day working with Tom Hanks on 'Saving Private Ryan'
- Blue Ivy dedicates Disney favorite to mom Beyoncé on her birthday
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'Murder,' 'Scandal' & more
- The music we loved this week
- 'Game of Thrones' casts Samwell Tarly's brother
- Idris Elba prepares child soldiers for war in 'Beasts of No Nation' trailer
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!