The readers have spoken. You wanted a Veronica Mars TV Watch; you’re getting a Veronica Mars TV Watch. [UPDATE: You’ve gotten a Veronica Mars TV Watch. Read it here.] Check back tomorrow morning, when we’ll dissect tonight’s Xena-riffic episode of the teen sleuth saga – yep, Lucy Lawless is guest starring as a hard-ass FBI agent who makes trouble for our heroine, though maybe not as much trouble as feckless beau Duncan.
Posted January 25 2006 — 10:03 PM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters