The readers have spoken. You wanted a Veronica Mars TV Watch; you’re getting a Veronica Mars TV Watch. [UPDATE: You’ve gotten a Veronica Mars TV Watch. Read it here.] Check back tomorrow morning, when we’ll dissect tonight’s Xena-riffic episode of the teen sleuth saga – yep, Lucy Lawless is guest starring as a hard-ass FBI agent who makes trouble for our heroine, though maybe not as much trouble as feckless beau Duncan.
Posted January 25 2006 — 10:03 PM EST
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' director reveals early design for Star-Lord's mask
- Idris Elba has 'nothing constructive to say' about Bond speculation
- Ava DuVernay responds to 'Gods of Egypt' casting apology
- Chrissy Teigen, more stars react to Planned Parenthood shooting
- 'Batman v Superman' star Henry Cavill adopts a bat named Ben
- James Wan shares new set photos from 'The Conjuring 2'