The readers have spoken. You wanted a Veronica Mars TV Watch; you’re getting a Veronica Mars TV Watch. [UPDATE: You’ve gotten a Veronica Mars TV Watch. Read it here.] Check back tomorrow morning, when we’ll dissect tonight’s Xena-riffic episode of the teen sleuth saga – yep, Lucy Lawless is guest starring as a hard-ass FBI agent who makes trouble for our heroine, though maybe not as much trouble as feckless beau Duncan.
Posted January 25 2006 — 10:03 PM EST
- Kim Kardashian West is Wonder Woman in Halloween throwback photo
- 'The Flash': Meet the new Harrison Wells
- '24: Legacy' drops new trailer during World Series
- Ice Cube developing modern-day 'Oliver Twist' musical at Disney
- 'Black Mirror' creator: The one twist that was too heartbreaking to do
- Tinashe almost freaked out when working with 'idol' Britney Spears
- Westworld ratings take hit from Walking Dead
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop