It’s not exactly a fresh insight to point out (or snicker at) the homoerotic subtext behind the testosterone of Top Gun (Quentin Tarantino did it best in his hilarious deconstruction of the film in a monologue from 1994’s Sleep With Me), but this faux trailer for Top Gun 2: Brokeback Squadron makes the joke come alive visually. Besides, Brokeback Mountain jokes are trendy!
Posted January 26 2006 — 4:03 PM EST
- 'SNL' mocks reactions to Beyoncé's 'Formation' with horror movie spoof
- George Clooney describes how 'bananas' it was to do 'Facts of Life'
- What time are the Grammys? And other burning questions answered!
- Kate McKinnon's Hillary Clinton sings 'I Can't Make You Love Me' on 'SNL'
- See Kanye West vs. Kyle Mooney in an 'SNL' rap battle
- Kanye West performs 'Highlights,' 'Ultralight Beam' on 'SNL'
- 'The Silence of the Lambs' still screams after 25 years