The Million Little Pieces author was caught in another bald-faced Freyism when publisher Nan Talese told a reporter she never considered printing the ”memoir” as a novel, as he’s claimed.
Posted January 27 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Colbert tackles Thanksgiving controversies on 'The Late Show'
- New 'Star Wars' spot returns us to last year's teaser
- Uzo Aduba explains what it's like to perform alongside Taylor Swift
- Jimmy Fallon and Nathan Lane play 'Kid Dictionary'
- James Corden: Don't deep-fry a turkey today
- Is there a 'Blacklist' baby on the way?
- Gloria Estefan on Syrian refugees: 'There are ways to help this out'