So everybody at PopWatch HQ was watching a sheepish James Frey on Oprah yesterday, and we got this crazy idea for a new series, My Name Is James, in which the disgraced memoirist (left) makes a list of all the lies and inaccuracies in his best-selling A Million Little Pieces, then sets out one by one to make ‘em true – à la Jason Lee’s repenting Earl (right). Tentative title for the pilot episode: ”The One Where Our Protagonist Gets a Root Canal Without Novocaine!”
Posted January 27 2006 — 6:39 PM EST
- 'Doctor Who': Steven Moffat says 'Heaven Sent' is 'creepiest' episode yet
- Re-live brilliant Bonnaroo moments from Mumford & Sons, D'Angelo, and more in Thanksgiving video
- Which Frankenstein would you date?
- Laurie Metcalf talks Misery villain: 'I'm golden to go as violent as I want'
- 'The Man in the High Castle' postmortem: Episode 5, 'The New Normal'
- Erykah Badu announces release date for new phone-themed mixtape
- The Olsen twins are officially not in 'Fuller House'
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year
- EW's 2015 Entertainers of the Year