So everybody at PopWatch HQ was watching a sheepish James Frey on Oprah yesterday, and we got this crazy idea for a new series, My Name Is James, in which the disgraced memoirist (left) makes a list of all the lies and inaccuracies in his best-selling A Million Little Pieces, then sets out one by one to make ‘em true – à la Jason Lee’s repenting Earl (right). Tentative title for the pilot episode: ”The One Where Our Protagonist Gets a Root Canal Without Novocaine!”
Posted January 27 2006 — 6:39 PM EST
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit
- 'McFarland, USA' and the neutering of sports movies
- Leonard Nimoy: 9 'I Am Not Spock' TV roles
- Look, but don't retouch? Female celeb photo debate
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition, a.k.a. 'the craziest 24 hours of my life'
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie; 'Fifty Shades of Grey' drops to No. 4
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?