Albert Brooks journeys to India and Pakistan to learn what makes the Muslims of the world laugh, but the film lacks a genuine — or funny — point of view.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Albert Brooks, Sheetal Sheth; Director: Albert Brooks; Author: Albert Brooks; Release Date Limited: 01/20/2006; Runtime (in minutes): 98; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Independent Pictures
Posted January 27 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Philinda finally going to happen?
- Adele endorses Hillary Clinton at Miami concert
- Stephen Colbert compares Donald Trump to Voldemort
- 'This Is Us': Dan Fogelman breaks down Jack and William revelations
- Trump-inspired 'Law & Order: SVU' episode gets post-election air date
- 'This Is Us': Milo Ventimiglia on Jack's fate
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival: New posters feature three generations, plus Luke
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop