For those who’ve been anxiously awaiting the release of Michael Winterbottom’s (24 Hour Party People) movie-within-a-movie, Tristram Shandy: A Cock & Bull Story (out today in limited release), you’ll really get a bang out of its crackpot website. Mirroring the film’s meta- plotline, TristramShandyMovie.com is a website about the creation of the film’s website, including a series of (real?) emails and voicemails that flew among the site’s production team. Check it out, you sick voyeurs.
Posted January 27 2006 — 6:52 PM EST
- Jessica Williams slams response to Beyoncé Super Bowl performance
- Hear Bon Iver’s unreleased song ‘Haven, Mass’
- Brie Larson doesn't know who won the Super Bowl
- Stephen Colbert airs cut-for-time footage from Key & Peele sketch
- J.K. Rowling helps fan fighting her own 'Dementors'
- Stephen Colbert recreates Ben Carson's debate entrance fail
- See Ben Stiller's parody Super Bowl ad for 'female Viagra'