You knew he was witty, urbane, and charming, but who knew that sharp-fingered Freddy Krueger (far left) was a fashion icon as well? Check out the familiar sweater sported by Hayden Christensen (second from left), photographed over the weekend on the Shreveport, La., set of Factory Girl. Spotted the next day wearing a suspiciously similar sweater (center) was Christensen’s Factory costar Sienna Miller (who – we know! – looks an awful lot like his girlfriend, Lola Skye ). Heath Ledger (second from right) was photographed Sunday wearing similar stripes while brunching at a Los Angeles hotel. Even Claudia Schiffer (right), seen in London in October, was rocking a Krueger-like look. Let’s just hope Hayden, Sienna, Heath, and Claudia don’t all show up at some party all wearing the same set of stripes; that would really be a nightmare on Elm Street.
Posted January 31 2006 — 8:39 PM EST
- 'The Mummy': Tom Cruise, Annabelle Wallis pose for set photo
- 'Fast and Furious' cast congratulates Vin Diesel on Facebook milestone
- 'Teen Wolf' star Tyler Posey apologizes for 'Gay Street' Snapchat
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': Go inside the opening gala
- J.K. Rowling meets 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' cast in photo
- 'Fast and Furious 8': Dwayne Johnson dives for cover in new set video
- Kanye West on Apple's talks with Tidal: 'Let the kids have the music'