You knew he was witty, urbane, and charming, but who knew that sharp-fingered Freddy Krueger (far left) was a fashion icon as well? Check out the familiar sweater sported by Hayden Christensen (second from left), photographed over the weekend on the Shreveport, La., set of Factory Girl. Spotted the next day wearing a suspiciously similar sweater (center) was Christensen’s Factory costar Sienna Miller (who – we know! – looks an awful lot like his girlfriend, Lola Skye ). Heath Ledger (second from right) was photographed Sunday wearing similar stripes while brunching at a Los Angeles hotel. Even Claudia Schiffer (right), seen in London in October, was rocking a Krueger-like look. Let’s just hope Hayden, Sienna, Heath, and Claudia don’t all show up at some party all wearing the same set of stripes; that would really be a nightmare on Elm Street.
Posted January 31 2006 — 8:39 PM EST
- Barack Obama crashes Stephen Colbert's post-Super Bowl 'Late Show'
- Twitter finds unofficial Super Bowl mascot in diarrhea medication ad
- Schick channels 'Transformers' for Super Bowl 50 ad
- Taraji P. Henson confuses Coldplay with Maroon 5: 'Oooooooopppps. Lmao!'
- These are the best Super Bowl 50 halftime show GIFs
- Psylocke swoops in during 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Super Bowl teaser
- See all the movie trailers that aired during Super Bowl 50