I’m a sucker for a hyper-eyed canine. So needless to say, thanks to a link I found over on Margaret Cho’s groovy blog, I’ve wasted most of the afternoon transfixed by Pleix Films’ crazy-beautiful, techno-driven ”Birds.” That tooth-barin’ little poodle, it’s like he’s speaking to me. You’ve got to see him for yourself.
Posted January 31 2006 — 9:35 PM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'