I’m a sucker for a hyper-eyed canine. So needless to say, thanks to a link I found over on Margaret Cho’s groovy blog, I’ve wasted most of the afternoon transfixed by Pleix Films’ crazy-beautiful, techno-driven ”Birds.” That tooth-barin’ little poodle, it’s like he’s speaking to me. You’ve got to see him for yourself.
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- See how Broadway's screwball hit 'On the Twentieth Century' brought sets and costumes to life
- 'Daily Show' correspondent Aasif Mandvi thinks Trevor Noah backlash is 'much ado about nothing'
- Jeremy Clarkson, 'Top Gear' co-hosts to tour
- Patton Oswalt vs. Trevor Noah backlash
- Rumored 'Star Wars' spin-off star Ben Mendelsohn talks his love of the series: Exclusive
- Dustin Lynch checks in from tour, talks 'On The DL,' spring break, and his new single
- Steven Tyler is going country