A witless and derivative white-collar, high-tech thriller spammed up with computer jargon. Harrison Ford seems bored stiff playing yet another taciturn hero gig, battling a slick psycho villain (Paul Bettany) who does his bank robbing electronically.
Starring: Paul Bettany, Harrison Ford, Virginia Madsen; Starring: Alan Arkin, Robert Patrick; Director: Richard Loncraine; Author: Joe Forte; Release Date Wide: 02/10/2006; Runtime (in minutes): 105; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted February 17 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Jordan Peele on working with 'the cutest cat of all time' in 'Keanu'
- See the new trailer for 'Puerto Ricans in Paris'
- 'Preacher': See new photos for AMC's comic book adaptation
- Will Ferrell 'not pursuing' role in Ronald Reagan Alzheimer's film
- 'Game of Thrones': Sam and Gilly 'setting out on their own path'
- Justin Timberlake gets in on the 'it's gonna be May' meme
- 'Elementary' finale sneak peek: What is Sherlock willing to sacrifice?
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch