A witless and derivative white-collar, high-tech thriller spammed up with computer jargon. Harrison Ford seems bored stiff playing yet another taciturn hero gig, battling a slick psycho villain (Paul Bettany) who does his bank robbing electronically.
Starring: Paul Bettany, Harrison Ford, Virginia Madsen; Starring: Alan Arkin, Robert Patrick; Director: Richard Loncraine; Author: Joe Forte; Release Date Wide: 02/10/2006; Runtime (in minutes): 105; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted February 17 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- President Obama to appear on 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee'
- The CW unveils its holiday specials lineup
- 'Two and a Half Men' star Angus T. Jones: 'I got pretty doomsday'
- 'The Flash' first look: Time to meet Caitlin Snow's mom!
- Stephen Colbert teases election night special in sultry promo
- 'PLL' showrunner pens emotional note on final day of filming
- 'Pitch': How Kevin Connolly's debut will shake up the Padres
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like