A witless and derivative white-collar, high-tech thriller spammed up with computer jargon. Harrison Ford seems bored stiff playing yet another taciturn hero gig, battling a slick psycho villain (Paul Bettany) who does his bank robbing electronically.
Starring: Paul Bettany, Harrison Ford, Virginia Madsen; Starring: Alan Arkin, Robert Patrick; Director: Richard Loncraine; Author: Joe Forte; Release Date Wide: 02/10/2006; Runtime (in minutes): 105; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted February 17 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Tilda Swinton is the woman of the century in 'A Bigger Splash' trailer
- See 'Warcraft,' 'Independence Day' toys ahead of Toy Fair 2016
- Kylie Jenner has been filming her own soap opera on Snapchat
- 'Agent Carter' in jeopardy? Hayley Atwell cast in new ABC pilot
- Can you match the movie quote to the romantic love story?
- Hayley Atwell cast in 'Conviction' pilot at ABC
- 'Star Wars': Phallic toys prompt Target apology, snickers
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday