Metafilter’s got a link to Josh Hosler’s groovy website where you can find Billboard’s No. 1 song for every day from 1940 to the present. If I were exactly five years younger, the Emotions’ irresistible ”Best of My Love” would’ve topped the chart the day I was born, but alas, I had to settle for ”Alone Again (Naturally)” by Gilbert O’Sullivan as the soundtrack to my first day on the planet. What was America listening to the day you were born? Share the scoop with your fellow PopWatchers, por favor…
Posted February 21 2006 — 2:48 PM EST
- 'Hannibal' music supervisor on working with Siouxsie Sioux for the finale's song
- Hugh Dancy explains that shocking 'Hannibal' series finale
- Ansel Elgort remembers former classmate after his death
- New 'Downton Abbey' trailer previews final season
- 'Les Miserables' actor dies at 21
- Jackson family remembers Michael Jackson on his birthday
- Amal Clooney says Egyptian Al-Jazeera conviction 'sends a dangerous message'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!