Metafilter’s got a link to Josh Hosler’s groovy website where you can find Billboard’s No. 1 song for every day from 1940 to the present. If I were exactly five years younger, the Emotions’ irresistible ”Best of My Love” would’ve topped the chart the day I was born, but alas, I had to settle for ”Alone Again (Naturally)” by Gilbert O’Sullivan as the soundtrack to my first day on the planet. What was America listening to the day you were born? Share the scoop with your fellow PopWatchers, por favor…
Posted February 21 2006 — 2:48 PM EST
- Lil Wayne debuts his 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- Bubba Watson says he's removing Confederate flag from his 'Dukes of Hazzard' car
- Taylor Swift, Jimmy Fallon, more celebs spend July 4 on Instagram, Twitter
- 'Crimson Peak' exclusive: Mia Wasikowska flees the darkness in Guillermo del Toro's Gothic chiller
- Beach reads: 15 heart-stopping thrillers to dive into this summer
- Zack Snyder defends ‘Man of Steel’ ending: You can’t have superheroes knock around with no consequences
- 50 Songs for 50 States: EW's favorite patriotic pop through the years
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Eddie Redmayne, Eva Longoria, Flo Rida & More!