Jamey Johnson is one of country’s more promising new acts, especially in storyteller mode — as with the mawkishly great title track of The Dollar, about a kid who literally tries to buy dad’s time. But when he stoops to salaciuos redneck stuff like ”Rebelicious,” you remember this is the guy who co-wrote Trace Adkins’ ”Onky Tonk Badonkadonk.”
The Dollar Jamey Johnson is one of country's more promising new acts, especially in storyteller mode — as with the mawkishly great title track of The...The DollarCountry Jamey Johnson is one of country's more promising new acts, especially in storyteller mode — as with the mawkishly great title track of The...2006-02-24
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Jamey Johnson; Producer (group): BNA
Posted February 24 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- NBC pulls plug on 'Coach' revival
- 'AHS: Hotel': Ryan Murphy shares three super creepy teasers
- Casting Net: Missi Pyle, Joey Lawrence hit horse rescue drama 'Emma's Chance'
- Rick Ross announces new album will be released this week
- Kesha to guest-star on 'Jane the Virgin'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': Peta Murgatroyd to skip season due to injury
- Jack Black wants to tell you a story in the new 'Goosebumps' trailer
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!