Which of the five Best Picture nominees do you think contains the most naughty words? I know, I couldn’t give a sh– either, but the Family Media Guide does, so they’ve chronicled the incidences of smoking, profanity, sexual content, and violence in Brokeback Mountain, Capote, Crash, Good Night, and Good Luck, and Munich.
Posted March 1 2006 — 9:42 PM EST
- Demi Lovato speaks out on mental illness before performing at DNC
- DNC staffers get engaged on convention stage
- Britney Spears 'explored some new things' on upcoming album
- 'Hamilton' star lands title role in 'Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks'
- Rory Feek to remember late wife, Joey, in new memoir
- Matt Damon recaps 'Jason Bourne' franchise in 90 seconds
- Steve Aoki's 'I'll Sleep When I'm Dead' Netflix gets trailer
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels