Which of the five Best Picture nominees do you think contains the most naughty words? I know, I couldn’t give a sh– either, but the Family Media Guide does, so they’ve chronicled the incidences of smoking, profanity, sexual content, and violence in Brokeback Mountain, Capote, Crash, Good Night, and Good Luck, and Munich.
Posted March 1 2006 — 9:42 PM EST
- Peyton Manning and Magic Johnson break eggs on their heads for Jimmy Fallon
- J.K. Rowling clarifies 'Cursed Child' book
- Penelope Cruz and Jimmy Fallon Dubsmash 'Frozen' song
- See 29 celebrities recite Justin Bieber's 'Sorry'
- Sacha Baron Cohen shows Jimmy Kimmel graphic 'Brothers Grimsby' clip
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: There's trouble at sea in 'Fear the Walking Dead' teaser
- Can the 'Legends of Tomorrow' ever truly defeat Vandal Savage?
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday