There have been a lot of reports on the Web and in print over the last few days saying it’s a done deal that Showtime is rescuing Arrested Development from its abandonment by Fox. TVtattle, however, directs us to this statement made yesterday by a Showtime spokesperson, telling the Cleveland Plain Dealer it’s not true, and that negotiations are still continuing for the premium cable channel to pick up the sitcom. Cross your fingers, Bluth fans, and hope that the unconfirmed reports of 26 new AD episodes come to pass.
Posted March 2 2006 — 3:14 PM EST
- Kelly Rowland at Essence Fest previews BET series to find next great girl group
- The Nathan's Hot Dog Eating contest crowned a new champion on July 4
- Michael Douglas' mother dies at 92
- Hello Kitty movie targeted for 2019
- 'Suicide Squad' on-set photo: Harley Quinn birthday cake for Margot Robbie
- Caitlyn Jenner 'proud to be an American'
- Lil Wayne: 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!