There have been a lot of reports on the Web and in print over the last few days saying it’s a done deal that Showtime is rescuing Arrested Development from its abandonment by Fox. TVtattle, however, directs us to this statement made yesterday by a Showtime spokesperson, telling the Cleveland Plain Dealer it’s not true, and that negotiations are still continuing for the premium cable channel to pick up the sitcom. Cross your fingers, Bluth fans, and hope that the unconfirmed reports of 26 new AD episodes come to pass.
Posted March 2 2006 — 3:14 PM EST
- George Takei: Nimoy 'the most human person I've ever met'
- Zachary Quinto on Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell in 'Get Hard': Red-band trailer really, REALLY NSFW
- Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- Vincent D'Onofrio as 'Daredevil' nemesis Wilson Fisk: First Look
- Pharrell talks 'The Voice,' Lionel Richie as adviser
- 'Spider-Man': Drew Goddard as director?