There have been a lot of reports on the Web and in print over the last few days saying it’s a done deal that Showtime is rescuing Arrested Development from its abandonment by Fox. TVtattle, however, directs us to this statement made yesterday by a Showtime spokesperson, telling the Cleveland Plain Dealer it’s not true, and that negotiations are still continuing for the premium cable channel to pick up the sitcom. Cross your fingers, Bluth fans, and hope that the unconfirmed reports of 26 new AD episodes come to pass.
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- Scholastic reveals the cover of the fully illustrated edition of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- 'Castle' sneak peek: Did Beckett and Castle just dig their own graves?
- Limp Bizkit's Fred Durst reminds everyone he is not Robert Durst
- Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool...on a bearskin rug: 'With great power, comes great irresponsibility'
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus dishes about her new 'Veep' hairdo
- Matthew McConaughey to star in The Billionaire's Vinegar
- See the cover and an excerpt from E.K. Johnston's upcoming novel 'A Thousand Nights' -- exclusive
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!