Hipsters everywhere are seriously freaking out about the U.K. band Editors. Earlier today I checked out their official site, and, well, I’m not impressed. Do we really need another band that sounds just like Joy Division and New Order? We already have the Killers, the Bravery, and Interpol, to name just three. I’m not saying the Editors are good or bad (though I’m quite partial to the vocals of Tom Smith, who sounds like Brendan Perry from Dead Can Dance), I’m just saying “Should I be impressed?” Are you? Check out the artsy-fartsy, black-and-white video for “Munich” (or stream the whole album) and let us know.
Posted March 3 2006 — 8:10 PM EST
- #MakeFilmsIntoTVShows Twitter trend was long overdue
- The Best of 2016 in entertainment, from A to Z
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2,' 'Bad Boys 4' set for Summer 2019
- Jennifer Lawrence can't believe Chris Pratt speaks German
- 'Justice League' director Zack Snyder eyeing 'The Last Photograph'
- 'An Inconvenient Truth' sequel debuting at Sundance in Jan. 2017
- Preview the opening scene of the 'Last Man on Earth' fall finale