Hipsters everywhere are seriously freaking out about the U.K. band Editors. Earlier today I checked out their official site, and, well, I’m not impressed. Do we really need another band that sounds just like Joy Division and New Order? We already have the Killers, the Bravery, and Interpol, to name just three. I’m not saying the Editors are good or bad (though I’m quite partial to the vocals of Tom Smith, who sounds like Brendan Perry from Dead Can Dance), I’m just saying “Should I be impressed?” Are you? Check out the artsy-fartsy, black-and-white video for “Munich” (or stream the whole album) and let us know.
Posted March 3 2006 — 8:10 PM EST
- 'New Girl' showrunner previews presidential election episode
- 'Loving' trailer urges audiences to vote in the presidential election
- Read an exclusive excerpt from 'Bang'
- Yellowcard frontman looks back on band's most memorable moments
- Katy Perry tries to vote naked in Funny or Die sketch
- James Corden tries coaching Arsenal Football Club
- Melissa Joan Hart talks 'Sabrina, The Teenage Witch' 20 years later