Hipsters everywhere are seriously freaking out about the U.K. band Editors. Earlier today I checked out their official site, and, well, I’m not impressed. Do we really need another band that sounds just like Joy Division and New Order? We already have the Killers, the Bravery, and Interpol, to name just three. I’m not saying the Editors are good or bad (though I’m quite partial to the vocals of Tom Smith, who sounds like Brendan Perry from Dead Can Dance), I’m just saying “Should I be impressed?” Are you? Check out the artsy-fartsy, black-and-white video for “Munich” (or stream the whole album) and let us know.
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- Who is Trevor Noah? He could be the next Daily Show host
- Jerry Seinfeld on Wale: 'He's got that true artistic spirit'
- 'Orphan Black' star Jordan Gavaris talks Felix
- Kids' Choice Awards host Nick Jonas answers questions from kids
- 'Walking Dead' star Tovah Feldshuh on Rick-Deanna showdown
- '12 Monkeys' exec producer: THAT Ramse arc 'planned from the first minute'
- Prince sued in recording battle over 'Voice' singer Judith Hill
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Jimmy Fallon, Liv Tyler, Emilia Clarke & More!