An inadvertently kidnapped baby leads a ruthless young Johannesburg gang leader to redemption in this snappily shot South African Oscar nominee, as calculated for uplift — set to a world-music beat — as a Starbucks CD sampler.
Genre: Foreign Language, Drama; Starring: Presley Chweneyagae, Mothusi Magano; Director: Gavin Hood; Author: Gavin Hood; Release Date Limited: 02/24/2006; Runtime (in minutes): 94; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Miramax
Posted March 3 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Justin Timberlake and Jonathan Demme are making a 'space age music film'
- Everything you need to know about the 2015 MTV VMAs
- President Obama and Vice head to prison in 'Fixing the System' trailer
- Chris Messina in talks to play Ben Affleck's best friend in 'Live By Night'
- 'Minions' clears $1 billion at the worldwide box office
- Justin Bieber to spend several mornings with you on the 'Today' show
- 'Doubt': 'Good Wife' actor to star opposite Katherine Heigl
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Darius Rucker, Paris Hilton, Nick & Pharrell and More!