Hey, Macaulay Culkin (left)! We hear you’ve been having trouble scoring roles in Hollywood these days, so we hope you don’t mind a suggestion from your friends at PopWatch: How about developing a big-screen biopic about the life of Kid Rock (right)? You’ve got an uncanny resemblance to the raucous rocker, and we bet he’d have a heck of a story to tell. One bit of advice though: Please don’t submit to any kind of Star Swap-style reality show: I mean, a Macaulay Culkin sex tape? A Kid Rock novel? I don’t need to see that!
Posted March 8 2006 — 10:07 PM EST
- 'Creed,' 'Empire,' 'Black-ish' win big at NAACP Image Awards
- Ethan Hawke to play resurrected assassin in '24 Hours to Live'
- CBS orders medical drama pilot 'Sensory' from Ridley Scott, David Zabel
- The Originals: Julie Plec blogs the return of Josh
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss goes behind the scenes on Paul Wesley-directed episode
- What if movies ended when someone spoke the title?
- Lady Gaga to be honored by Grammy Museum