Hey, Macaulay Culkin (left)! We hear you’ve been having trouble scoring roles in Hollywood these days, so we hope you don’t mind a suggestion from your friends at PopWatch: How about developing a big-screen biopic about the life of Kid Rock (right)? You’ve got an uncanny resemblance to the raucous rocker, and we bet he’d have a heck of a story to tell. One bit of advice though: Please don’t submit to any kind of Star Swap-style reality show: I mean, a Macaulay Culkin sex tape? A Kid Rock novel? I don’t need to see that!
Posted March 8 2006 — 10:07 PM EST
- Mick Rock on his new show: I'm the Anthony Bourdain of rock and roll
- Chevy Chase and Beverly D'Angelo talk about their sweet cameos in the new 'Vacation'
- 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' is not a 'watered-down version' of the films
- Country singer Lynn Anderson dead at 67
- Lucy Lawless maintains no 'Xena' deal, but she'd like one
- 'The Cosby Show' producer says series is 'kind of tarnished'
- Helen Mirren poses with three wax figures of herself at Madame Tussauds
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!