Hey, Macaulay Culkin (left)! We hear you’ve been having trouble scoring roles in Hollywood these days, so we hope you don’t mind a suggestion from your friends at PopWatch: How about developing a big-screen biopic about the life of Kid Rock (right)? You’ve got an uncanny resemblance to the raucous rocker, and we bet he’d have a heck of a story to tell. One bit of advice though: Please don’t submit to any kind of Star Swap-style reality show: I mean, a Macaulay Culkin sex tape? A Kid Rock novel? I don’t need to see that!
Posted March 8 2006 — 10:07 PM EST
- Now's your chance to see 'Mad Max: Fury Road' in IMAX theaters
- Obama to honor Stephen King, Sally Field with National Medals of Arts
- Queen Elizabeth is a huge fan of 'Downton Abbey'
- You can binge all of TNT's new show 'Public Morals' — only on Labor Day weekend
- New 'Batman v Superman' pics show Wonder Woman, the Batmobile
- 'Star Wars: Aftermath': Finding Han Solo for a quick galactic run
- Kanye West sends Taylor Swift flowers after the 2015 VMAs
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!