Hey, Macaulay Culkin (left)! We hear you’ve been having trouble scoring roles in Hollywood these days, so we hope you don’t mind a suggestion from your friends at PopWatch: How about developing a big-screen biopic about the life of Kid Rock (right)? You’ve got an uncanny resemblance to the raucous rocker, and we bet he’d have a heck of a story to tell. One bit of advice though: Please don’t submit to any kind of Star Swap-style reality show: I mean, a Macaulay Culkin sex tape? A Kid Rock novel? I don’t need to see that!
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- 'Walking Dead' showrunner Scott M. Gimple teases NEXT season
- 'Walking Dead' season finale: Our quick take on 'Conquer'--and yours?
- Justin Timberlake accepts iHeart Radio Innovator Award, recalls when 'they called me weird'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead': First promo's here
- 'Once Upon a Time': Inside ID of Maleficent's child
- iHeart Radio Music Awards winners are...
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!