The Princess Diaries star will play Jane Austen in Miramax’s upcoming film Becoming Jane, which centers on one of the author’s early love affairs. And no, she won’t have to wear a fake nose.
Posted March 10 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Pedro Pascal is a boss to die for — literally—in 'Bloodsucking Bastards'
- Bruce Campbell in 'Ash vs. Evil Dead': We've got the first image
- Game of Thrones: HBO reveals awesome construction sets from McFarlane Toys
- Kim Kardashian: 'Call me a feminist'
- Macy's dumps Donald Trump
- Joss Stone shares video for 'The Answer,' dishes about new album
- Lionsgate to produce 'Monopoly' movie, 'Truman Show' writer penning script
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Lupita Nyong'o, Amber Heard, Rosario Dawson & More!