She’s got a third fragrance, In Control, due in April. Like her last scent, it will be vanilla-based. With top notes of Doritos dust, Wetnaps, and eau de Feder-funk thrown in for variety.
Posted March 10 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Bruce Springsteen stops ‘Jersey Girl’ performance for a marriage proposal
- Rihanna teases VMAs performance with abstract art video
- Here's how they make those movie sex scenes so sexy
- Robert Gant talks romancing Debbie Gibson in 'Summer of Dreams'
- 'Southside With You' reviews: What critics are saying
- 'Rogue One' trailer gets 'Friends' treatment in mash-up video
- Drake sent Rihanna a message... on a billboard