”I was trying to do some recon work at a brothel that was fronting as a poker club and got tossed into a Dumpster,” says Rebecca Romijn, explaining how she ended up trashed on the set of her new WB dramedy (premiering April 4 at 9 p.m.). So what attracted Romijn to her role as a tenacious TV reporter prone to slips, falls, and romantic misadventures? ”She’s a scared little girl underneath it all,” says the actress. ”But she’s tough and outspoken.” And she has great shoes. ”I said in our production meeting, ‘Whenever we have running scenes, I want to be in four-inch stilettos. There’s nothing funnier than running in high heels.”’
Posted March 10 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Britney Spears recreates 'Oops' cover with kids
- USA Women win soccer's World Cup: Celebs on Twitter say...
- 'Penny Dreadful' showrunner's postmortem on season finale: 'I’m just very proud of it'
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer previews 'Scream Queens'
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!