”I was trying to do some recon work at a brothel that was fronting as a poker club and got tossed into a Dumpster,” says Rebecca Romijn, explaining how she ended up trashed on the set of her new WB dramedy (premiering April 4 at 9 p.m.). So what attracted Romijn to her role as a tenacious TV reporter prone to slips, falls, and romantic misadventures? ”She’s a scared little girl underneath it all,” says the actress. ”But she’s tough and outspoken.” And she has great shoes. ”I said in our production meeting, ‘Whenever we have running scenes, I want to be in four-inch stilettos. There’s nothing funnier than running in high heels.”’
Posted March 10 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Downton Abbey' boss breaks down season 5 finale's surprises
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning Q's on Emma
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $19.1M
- 'Walking Dead': Tovah Feldshuh on her arrival as...
- 'Walking Dead' director Greg Nicotero on 'Remember'--and the scenes we didn't see
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition: 'craziest 24 hours'
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit