”I was trying to do some recon work at a brothel that was fronting as a poker club and got tossed into a Dumpster,” says Rebecca Romijn, explaining how she ended up trashed on the set of her new WB dramedy (premiering April 4 at 9 p.m.). So what attracted Romijn to her role as a tenacious TV reporter prone to slips, falls, and romantic misadventures? ”She’s a scared little girl underneath it all,” says the actress. ”But she’s tough and outspoken.” And she has great shoes. ”I said in our production meeting, ‘Whenever we have running scenes, I want to be in four-inch stilettos. There’s nothing funnier than running in high heels.”’
Posted March 10 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Wes Craven's 5 most twistedly influential films
- A$AP Rocky brings 'L$D' to the VMAs
- Celebrity reactions to Kanye West's MTV VMAs speech
- Miley Cyrus announces new album during VMAs performance
- 'Bad Blood' wins Video of the Year at the MTV VMAs
- The most GIF-able moments from this year's MTV VMAs
- 'I Am Cait' recap: 'The Dating Game'
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!