”I was trying to do some recon work at a brothel that was fronting as a poker club and got tossed into a Dumpster,” says Rebecca Romijn, explaining how she ended up trashed on the set of her new WB dramedy (premiering April 4 at 9 p.m.). So what attracted Romijn to her role as a tenacious TV reporter prone to slips, falls, and romantic misadventures? ”She’s a scared little girl underneath it all,” says the actress. ”But she’s tough and outspoken.” And she has great shoes. ”I said in our production meeting, ‘Whenever we have running scenes, I want to be in four-inch stilettos. There’s nothing funnier than running in high heels.”’
Posted March 10 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel