”I was trying to do some recon work at a brothel that was fronting as a poker club and got tossed into a Dumpster,” says Rebecca Romijn, explaining how she ended up trashed on the set of her new WB dramedy (premiering April 4 at 9 p.m.). So what attracted Romijn to her role as a tenacious TV reporter prone to slips, falls, and romantic misadventures? ”She’s a scared little girl underneath it all,” says the actress. ”But she’s tough and outspoken.” And she has great shoes. ”I said in our production meeting, ‘Whenever we have running scenes, I want to be in four-inch stilettos. There’s nothing funnier than running in high heels.”’
Posted March 10 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Survivor': Mari says 'it hurts to see Hannah swayed in that way'
- Idina Menzel on gay Elsa campaign: 'I think it's a wonderful idea'
- 'Supernatural' to channel 'Spinal Tap' for rock 'n' roll-centric episodes
- Sandra Oh returns to ABC — but not on THAT show
- Stephen Colbert praises Elizabeth Warren, slams Wells Fargo CEO
- Train return with new single, 'Play That Song'
- Sia to release deluxe edition of 'This Is Acting' featuring new tracks