The Cheers alum will play a psychologist who runs group therapy in ABC’s comedy pilot Help Me, Help You. FYI, Ted: Believing everyone knows your name is what therapists call paranoia.
Posted March 10 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Selena Gomez plays the villain in 'Bad Blood' behind-the-scenes clip
- Francis Ford Coppola explains the Old Hollywood magic of 'Dracula'
- Exclusive first look at Joan Collins' return to E!'s 'The Royals'
- Deadpool teases debut trailer with... a trailer
- Shudder chief says horror movie-streaming service is 'all killer, no filler'
- Tig Notaro strips down in 'Boyish Girl Interrupted' clip
- Jared Padalecki & Stephen Amell get shirtless in the name of charity
- Stars We Lost in 2015
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!