The Cheers alum will play a psychologist who runs group therapy in ABC’s comedy pilot Help Me, Help You. FYI, Ted: Believing everyone knows your name is what therapists call paranoia.
Posted March 10 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Andrew Lincoln tells you what is coming up next on 'The Walking Dead'
- See the Mountain from 'Game of Thrones' toss a keg 23 feet in the air
- Hear Beyoncé on Coldplay's new song
- 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer shatters Marvel viewing record
- See Skrillex's insane video for his remix of GTA's 'Red Lips'
- New Order releases statement about Peter Hook's lawsuit against band
- See the 'Fresh Off The Boat' cast invoke Ang Lee in Golden Globes plea