After scoring publicity pay dirt with an undercover sting as a 350-pound woman, Tyra Banks pretty much recycles the same gimmick on her eponymous talk show’s March 1 episode by disguising herself as an exotic dancer. Her mission: to find out why men enjoy strip clubs. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to know that booty bars hold the same appeal as Sports Illustrated’ s swimsuit issue, but we’d think that would be really apparent to a model who’s appeared in it four times. Speaking of, after bragging for nearly 45 minutes that she’s gonna hit the pole, this ex-Victoria’s Secret lingerie model ends up getting cold feet and refuses to shake her laffy taffy. Note to Banks: You’re not Oprah. So get off your high horse, and drop it like it’s hot!
Posted March 10 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Jamie Lee Curtis opens up about opiate addiction after Prince's death
- Chance the Rapper debuts new single 'Blessings' on 'The Tonight Show'
- Rob Lowe gets quizzed on his character names
- Radiohead release new teaser
- Robert Downey Jr. gives Jimmy Fallon acting lessons
- Kristen Bell & Mila Kunis play 'Never Have We Ever' with husbands
- Shondaland Revealed on heartbreaking Calzona-centric 'Grey's Anatomy'