After scoring publicity pay dirt with an undercover sting as a 350-pound woman, Tyra Banks pretty much recycles the same gimmick on her eponymous talk show’s March 1 episode by disguising herself as an exotic dancer. Her mission: to find out why men enjoy strip clubs. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to know that booty bars hold the same appeal as Sports Illustrated’ s swimsuit issue, but we’d think that would be really apparent to a model who’s appeared in it four times. Speaking of, after bragging for nearly 45 minutes that she’s gonna hit the pole, this ex-Victoria’s Secret lingerie model ends up getting cold feet and refuses to shake her laffy taffy. Note to Banks: You’re not Oprah. So get off your high horse, and drop it like it’s hot!
Posted March 10 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Shia LaBeouf arrested in Austin for public intoxication
- The 'Robot Chicken' cast can't stop talking about 'Pretty Little Liars'
- 'Mr. Robot' cast reveal how they recover from intense scenes
- Fox cuts 'Minority Report' order to 10 episodes
- 'Con Man' panel fulfilled our 'Firefly' dreams at New York Comic Con
- Clark Gregg on whether 'Agents of SHIELD' will ever encounter mutants
- Watch Aladdin and Jasmine reunite for 'A Whole New World'