After scoring publicity pay dirt with an undercover sting as a 350-pound woman, Tyra Banks pretty much recycles the same gimmick on her eponymous talk show’s March 1 episode by disguising herself as an exotic dancer. Her mission: to find out why men enjoy strip clubs. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to know that booty bars hold the same appeal as Sports Illustrated’ s swimsuit issue, but we’d think that would be really apparent to a model who’s appeared in it four times. Speaking of, after bragging for nearly 45 minutes that she’s gonna hit the pole, this ex-Victoria’s Secret lingerie model ends up getting cold feet and refuses to shake her laffy taffy. Note to Banks: You’re not Oprah. So get off your high horse, and drop it like it’s hot!
Posted March 10 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Stevie Wonder and Andra Day cover a Christmas classic in new Apple commercial
- 'The Man in the High Castle' postmortem: Episode 6, 'Three Monkeys'
- Michael B. Jordan on boxing in 'Creed': 'Every punch is a line'
- Fox News contributor gets death threats for mocking 'Star Wars' fans
- Glenn Danzig shares stories behind songs on new covers album
- See 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' come to life in 'Disney Infinity 3.0'
- Will Smith says there 'might be a future' for him in politics
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year
- EW's 2015 Entertainers of the Year