After scoring publicity pay dirt with an undercover sting as a 350-pound woman, Tyra Banks pretty much recycles the same gimmick on her eponymous talk show’s March 1 episode by disguising herself as an exotic dancer. Her mission: to find out why men enjoy strip clubs. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to know that booty bars hold the same appeal as Sports Illustrated’ s swimsuit issue, but we’d think that would be really apparent to a model who’s appeared in it four times. Speaking of, after bragging for nearly 45 minutes that she’s gonna hit the pole, this ex-Victoria’s Secret lingerie model ends up getting cold feet and refuses to shake her laffy taffy. Note to Banks: You’re not Oprah. So get off your high horse, and drop it like it’s hot!
Posted March 10 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- What if movies ended when someone spoke the title?
- Lady Gaga to be honored by Grammy Museum
- CineFix ranks the 10 best final film shots of all time
- 'Project Runway Junior' winner gives advice to the adults
- Overlooked witness could have prevented conviction in 'Serial' case, expert says
- 'Supergirl' sneak peek: Watch Hank pretend to be Kara again
- President Obama pays tribute to Earth, Wind & Fire's Maurice White