After scoring publicity pay dirt with an undercover sting as a 350-pound woman, Tyra Banks pretty much recycles the same gimmick on her eponymous talk show’s March 1 episode by disguising herself as an exotic dancer. Her mission: to find out why men enjoy strip clubs. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to know that booty bars hold the same appeal as Sports Illustrated’ s swimsuit issue, but we’d think that would be really apparent to a model who’s appeared in it four times. Speaking of, after bragging for nearly 45 minutes that she’s gonna hit the pole, this ex-Victoria’s Secret lingerie model ends up getting cold feet and refuses to shake her laffy taffy. Note to Banks: You’re not Oprah. So get off your high horse, and drop it like it’s hot!
Posted March 10 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Hugh Dancy explains that shocking 'Hannibal' series finale
- 'Hannibal' music supervisor on working with Siouxsie Sioux for the finale's song
- Ansel Elgort remembers former classmate after his death
- New 'Downton Abbey' trailer previews final season
- 'Les Miserables' actor dies at 21
- Jackson family remembers Michael Jackson on his birthday
- Amal Clooney says Egyptian Al-Jazeera conviction 'sends a dangerous message'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!