Christmas is coming early for the Wedding Crashers star, who is in talks to unwrap his biggest payday yet — $20 million — to star in Fred Claus, a holiday comedy about Santa’s black-sheep brother.
Posted March 10 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Truman Capote's ashes sold at auction for more than $43,000
- Nirvana baby recreates 'Nevermind' album cover 25 years later
- Bon Iver's Justin Vernon slams Beyoncé for Pepsi partnership
- Lin-Manuel Miranda sings 'Yoda' with Weird Al at New York concert
- 'CBS Sunday Morning': Jane Pauley will replace Charles Osgood
- Watch Kanye West's surprise performance with Chance the Rapper
- Patrick Stewart on doing drag for the first time in 'Blunt Talk'