Christmas is coming early for the Wedding Crashers star, who is in talks to unwrap his biggest payday yet — $20 million — to star in Fred Claus, a holiday comedy about Santa’s black-sheep brother.
Posted March 10 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Merriam-Webster adds Internet slang to dictionary
- Netflix renews 'Grace and Frankie' for season 2
- One Direction teases 'different' post-Zayn album
- Jeff Goldblum's back on the set of 'Independence Day 2'
- Amy Schumer takes on Cosby rape allegations
- 'Aloha': Sony defends vs. critics
- Azealia Banks to make feature film debut in RZA's 'Coco'
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Ben Affleck, Taylor Swift, the Entourage Guys & More!