B-listers displayed hidden talents on Dancing With the Stars and Skating With Celebrities, but how well can famous folk compete in the kitchen? Find out on the new Diddy-produced series Celebrity Cooking Showdown, in which top chefs like Wolfgang Puck will train stars for Iron Chef-type battles. The five-episode limited series debuts on NBC in April. Alas, no word on who the competiting celebrities will be (submit your casting suggestions below), but I hope one of them is Christopher Walken, who appeared on the Independent Film Channel’s Split Screen a few years ago and fired up a recipe called ”Exploding Shrimp.” As Emeril would say, ”Bam!”
Posted March 13 2006 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Downton Abbey' boss breaks down season 5 finale's surprises
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning Q's on Emma
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $19.1M
- 'Walking Dead': Tovah Feldshuh on her arrival as...
- 'Walking Dead' director Greg Nicotero on 'Remember'--and the scenes we didn't see
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition: 'craziest 24 hours'
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit