B-listers displayed hidden talents on Dancing With the Stars and Skating With Celebrities, but how well can famous folk compete in the kitchen? Find out on the new Diddy-produced series Celebrity Cooking Showdown, in which top chefs like Wolfgang Puck will train stars for Iron Chef-type battles. The five-episode limited series debuts on NBC in April. Alas, no word on who the competiting celebrities will be (submit your casting suggestions below), but I hope one of them is Christopher Walken, who appeared on the Independent Film Channel’s Split Screen a few years ago and fired up a recipe called ”Exploding Shrimp.” As Emeril would say, ”Bam!”
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- Jon Stewart explains why he quit 'The Daily Show'
- Jason Sudeikis looks back at 'SNL' and ahead towards 'Fletch'
- 'Outlander' boss Ronald Moore talks Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- Tatiana Maslany on 'Orphan Black' return, and 'totally changing up what people were going to expect'
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- Johnny Kemp, 'Just Got Paid' singer, dies
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!