B-listers displayed hidden talents on Dancing With the Stars and Skating With Celebrities, but how well can famous folk compete in the kitchen? Find out on the new Diddy-produced series Celebrity Cooking Showdown, in which top chefs like Wolfgang Puck will train stars for Iron Chef-type battles. The five-episode limited series debuts on NBC in April. Alas, no word on who the competiting celebrities will be (submit your casting suggestions below), but I hope one of them is Christopher Walken, who appeared on the Independent Film Channel’s Split Screen a few years ago and fired up a recipe called ”Exploding Shrimp.” As Emeril would say, ”Bam!”
Posted March 13 2006 — 4:05 PM EST
- Hear Charlie Puth cover Drake's 'Hotline Bling' with Kehlani
- Check out the thrilling 'Arrow' season 4 trailer
- Mr. Bean's 25th anniversary marked outside Buckingham Palace
- Joan Rivers remembered by daughter Melissa in touching tribute
- 'Big Brother': James explains why he trashed the house during the veto competition
- Michelle Obama wished Beyoncé a happy birthday on Twitter
- Jason Biggs' son picked book perfect for his 'American Pie' past
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!