Annie Proulx sure is bitter over the film version of her short story ”Brokeback Mountain” losing the Best Picture Academy Award to Crash, or as she calls it, ”Trash.” Even Brokeback partisans who are still smarting from Crash’s victory last week will wince at her astonishingly petty rant.
Posted March 14 2006 — 9:03 PM EST
- 'Friends' stars Matthew Perry and Matt LeBlanc reunite in London
- Paul McCartney meets women who inspired ‘Blackbird’ at Arkansas concert
- Patton Oswalt shares touching words from daughter after wife’s death
- Aretha Franklin performs 'Purple Rain' on International Jazz Day
- 'Penny Dreadful' season 3 sneak peek teases 'a terrible end'
- 'Captain America: Civil War' opens to $200 million internationally
- WATCH: Taylor John Smith on his 'Cruel Intentions' reboot audition
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch