Annie Proulx sure is bitter over the film version of her short story ”Brokeback Mountain” losing the Best Picture Academy Award to Crash, or as she calls it, ”Trash.” Even Brokeback partisans who are still smarting from Crash’s victory last week will wince at her astonishingly petty rant.
Posted March 14 2006 — 9:03 PM EST
- Football stars cheer 'Eddie the Eagle' in film’s Super Bowl spot
- T.J. Miller reveals some of the lines too dirty for 'Deadpool'
- Nicholas Sparks: 'No one wanted to play Noah' in 'The Notebook'
- Emma Watson, Benedict Cumberbatch named visiting fellows at Oxford
- Salma Hayek visits ER in ‘inappropriate’ shirt after on-set injury
- 'The Witch' is 'a Puritan's nightmare' in new featurette
- War is coming in the 'Gods of Egypt' Super Bowl TV spot