Annie Proulx sure is bitter over the film version of her short story ”Brokeback Mountain” losing the Best Picture Academy Award to Crash, or as she calls it, ”Trash.” Even Brokeback partisans who are still smarting from Crash’s victory last week will wince at her astonishingly petty rant.
Posted March 14 2006 — 9:03 PM EST
- Mel Gibson in talks for spy movie 'Every Other Weekend'
- 'How to Get Away with Murder': Who's the culprit behind the posters?
- 'HTGAWM' star Charlie Weber on why he asked permission to shave
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch sing 'Comfortably Numb' with David Gilmour
- 'Dance Moms' season 6 recap show: Let's talk about episode 4
- 'Chicago P.D.' actor Jon Seda is headed to 'Chicago Justice'
- Eminem, Fergie, KISS among musicians designing NFL team T-shirts