It’s a good week for Gabe Kaplan. He’s sold the film rights to Welcome Back, Kotter, and now, episodes of the classic Sweathog sitcom are streaming for free at AOL. The online provider’s new In2TV video-on-demand service is live now, and it’s carrying lots of free vintage TV shows, including Sisters (pictured), V, Eight Is Enough, Pinky and the Brain, Kung Fu, Spenser for Hire, Falcon Crest, Chico and the Man, and Wonder Woman. Kudos to AOL (which, like EW.com, is part of Time Warner) for using cutting-edge technology to expand our opportunities for procrastination.
Posted March 15 2006 — 4:11 PM EST
- 19 famous writers who came alive on film
- Larry Wilmore slams hunting dentist who killed Cecil the lion
- Keith Urban shows how this smash single got made
- Tyler, The Creator raps the new Dr. Seuss book
- Cara Delevingne addresses awkward interview
- 'Gritty' take on 'Little Women' in development at CW
- Mia Farrow criticized for tweeting business address of Cecil the lion's killer
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Ed Helms, Jenny McCarthy, Joel Edgerton & More!