It’s a good week for Gabe Kaplan. He’s sold the film rights to Welcome Back, Kotter, and now, episodes of the classic Sweathog sitcom are streaming for free at AOL. The online provider’s new In2TV video-on-demand service is live now, and it’s carrying lots of free vintage TV shows, including Sisters (pictured), V, Eight Is Enough, Pinky and the Brain, Kung Fu, Spenser for Hire, Falcon Crest, Chico and the Man, and Wonder Woman. Kudos to AOL (which, like EW.com, is part of Time Warner) for using cutting-edge technology to expand our opportunities for procrastination.
Posted March 15 2006 — 4:11 PM EST
- Arthur Conan Doyle's estate is suing Miramax over 'Mr. Holmes'
- A$AP Rocky and Schoolboy Q shock with 'Electric Body'
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen aren't returning for Netflix's 'Fuller House'
- Two more (unofficial) Drake songs leak, including Tinashe collaboration
- Bask in '90s nostalgia with this a ca-mazing 'Boy Meets World' medley
- Eminem to executive produce 'Southpaw' soundtrack: Hear a sneak peek of his new song
- Michael B. Jordan: Why I'm Torching the color line in 'Fantastic Four'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Marion Cotillard, Jason Derulo, Serena Williams and More!