It’s a good week for Gabe Kaplan. He’s sold the film rights to Welcome Back, Kotter, and now, episodes of the classic Sweathog sitcom are streaming for free at AOL. The online provider’s new In2TV video-on-demand service is live now, and it’s carrying lots of free vintage TV shows, including Sisters (pictured), V, Eight Is Enough, Pinky and the Brain, Kung Fu, Spenser for Hire, Falcon Crest, Chico and the Man, and Wonder Woman. Kudos to AOL (which, like EW.com, is part of Time Warner) for using cutting-edge technology to expand our opportunities for procrastination.
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- Adrianne Palicki talks 'Agents of SHIELD' and Bobbi: 'a really interesting struggle for her'
- 'Justified': Jere Burns on Mikey's loyalty and THAT scene
- 'Being Mary Jane' director on portraying racism on TV
- 'Finding Carter' returns with its best hour yet
- 'Cougar Town' series finale: How the cul-de-sac crew said goodbye
- Casting Net: Hugh Jackman in 'Apostle Paul,' Stephen Amell in 'TMNT 2'
- Joni Mitchell hospitalized
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!