It’s a good week for Gabe Kaplan. He’s sold the film rights to Welcome Back, Kotter, and now, episodes of the classic Sweathog sitcom are streaming for free at AOL. The online provider’s new In2TV video-on-demand service is live now, and it’s carrying lots of free vintage TV shows, including Sisters (pictured), V, Eight Is Enough, Pinky and the Brain, Kung Fu, Spenser for Hire, Falcon Crest, Chico and the Man, and Wonder Woman. Kudos to AOL (which, like EW.com, is part of Time Warner) for using cutting-edge technology to expand our opportunities for procrastination.
Posted March 15 2006 — 4:11 PM EST
- Ranking Shania Twain's 37 singles in honor of her 50th birthday
- 'It Follows' director responds to Tarantino's criticism
- Kelly Clarkson covers Dolly Parton's 'Jolene'
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' cast reveals the players they are surprised got voted in
- Why Kim Dickens almost turned down 'Fear the Walking Dead'
- 5 Seconds of Summer explain how Third Eye Blind influenced their new album
- Quentin Tarantino and Kevin Smith talk about renting porn in new book excerpt
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Emma Watson, Matt Damon, Helena Bonham Carter & More!