Next spring, Scribner will publish I Walked the Line, a memoir by his first wife, Vivian (with Ann Sharpsteen). She finished the book in May 2005, two weeks before she died.
Posted March 24 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- 9 things we learned about 'Elementary' season 4 at New York Comic-Con
- Three 6 Mafia rapper Koopsta Knicca dies at 40
- Loras Tyrell wants 'Mr. Robot' star Rami Malek on 'Game of Thrones'
- Don Cheadle meets Ewan McGregor in latest 'Miles Ahead' clip
- 'Downton Abbey' boss: Here’s why you’ll enjoy ‘The Last Kingdom'
- See Bradley Cooper's return to 'Limitless', plus more things we learned at NYCC
- Watch the casts of 'Bring It On', 'Felicity,' 'Family Ties' reminisce in EW's reunion videos