Next spring, Scribner will publish I Walked the Line, a memoir by his first wife, Vivian (with Ann Sharpsteen). She finished the book in May 2005, two weeks before she died.
Posted January 17 2015 — 7:41 AM EST
- Jenny Slate, Ari Graynor to star in FX road-trip comedy fro 'Obvious Child' team'
- D'Angelo announces U.S. dates for Second Coming tour
- 'Penny Dreadful' showrunner John Logan teases season 2's 'ferocious enemy'
- Nick Broomfield talks 'Tales of the Grim Sleeper'
- Michael Strahan reunites Bell Biv DeVoe for 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Breaking: Jake Gyllenhaal admits he was once in a boy band