Next spring, Scribner will publish I Walked the Line, a memoir by his first wife, Vivian (with Ann Sharpsteen). She finished the book in May 2005, two weeks before she died.
Posted March 24 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- From People: Maggie Smith on those Downton Abbey rumors
- Clive Owen to make Broadway debut
- Edward Norton stars in John Oliver's fake movie about infrastructure
- 'Bates Motel' season 3 exclusive clip lets Norman go full 'Psycho'
- Pharrell reveals why he chose Lionel Richie to mentor his Voice team -- exclusive
- Kelly Clarkson on her secret Broadway dream -- and which iconic role she'd like to play
- Four Color Zack, DJ Scene team up with M.O.P. for 'Slap It Down'