The “Euro-pop summer dance club explosion” is almost here, and I can’t wait. Swedish club kids Firefox AK have thrown down the gauntlet with “Madame, Madame!”, a booming track with wispy space-gun sounds, a groovy bass line, and soothing vocals. (I might even go as far to say that it’s cuter than Annie.) Be sure to check out the peculiar video, in which multiple copies of singer Andrea Kellerman thrash around a barren plaza while the high-rises around her are illuminated in blinking beats to the tune of the music, Close Encounters-style. They come in peace.
Posted March 31 2006 — 10:02 PM EST
- Taylor Swift sings Calvin Harris' 'This Is What You Came For'
- 'The Walking Dead': Jeffrey Dean Morgan on why Saviors follow Negan
- Alec Baldwin calls out brother Stephen during 'SNL' debate cold open
- Benedict Cumberbatch to host final 'SNL' before election
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton