The “Euro-pop summer dance club explosion” is almost here, and I can’t wait. Swedish club kids Firefox AK have thrown down the gauntlet with “Madame, Madame!”, a booming track with wispy space-gun sounds, a groovy bass line, and soothing vocals. (I might even go as far to say that it’s cuter than Annie.) Be sure to check out the peculiar video, in which multiple copies of singer Andrea Kellerman thrash around a barren plaza while the high-rises around her are illuminated in blinking beats to the tune of the music, Close Encounters-style. They come in peace.
Posted March 31 2006 — 10:02 PM EST
- Hannah Davis wears epic 'Hunger Games' fashion in final edition of Capitol Couture
- This year in Christmas TV movies: What's new and used (a lot)
- Frank Gifford suffered from a football-related brain injury, family says
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Will Meredith find romance with Riggs?
- See the Marvel Cinematic Universe's Phase 2 Blu-ray box set artwork
- 'Girl Meets World' picked up for season 3
- Secrets of BB-8: An EW 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' video
- Taraji P. Henson's Biggest Moments in 2015
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year