The “Euro-pop summer dance club explosion” is almost here, and I can’t wait. Swedish club kids Firefox AK have thrown down the gauntlet with “Madame, Madame!”, a booming track with wispy space-gun sounds, a groovy bass line, and soothing vocals. (I might even go as far to say that it’s cuter than Annie.) Be sure to check out the peculiar video, in which multiple copies of singer Andrea Kellerman thrash around a barren plaza while the high-rises around her are illuminated in blinking beats to the tune of the music, Close Encounters-style. They come in peace.
Posted March 31 2006 — 10:02 PM EST
- Simon Pegg ranks all the 'Star Wars' films in 60 seconds
- 'Sherlock' producer on how Victorian special changes Holmes and Watson
- 'Downton Abbey' final season gets U.S. premiere date
- Snoop Dog stopped at Italian airport with $422,000 in cash
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s family, friends gather to attend her funeral
- 'Game of Thrones' casts Ian McShane in season 6 mystery role
- Judy Blume comes to the rescue after man loses wife’s favorite book
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Michael & Kate, Michelle Rodriguez, Joss Stone and More!