Spike Lee gooses Denzel Washington, Jodie Foster, and Clive Owen in a satisfying heist pic — part studio actioner, part Spike Lee joint in which everyone on screen is sneaky, compromised, clever, nervous, mouthy, and New Yorky.
Posted March 31 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Billy Eichner's trailer was hit by a truck while he was inside
- ZZ Top's Billy Gibbons to star in Discovery pilot 'Rockin' Roadsters'
- 'The Flash' star Danielle Panabaker teases Killer Frost's icy Earth-2 debut
- Jacob Tremblay continues to be charming, poses with Sylvester Stallone
- See Shepard Fairey's poster for Michael Moore's 'Where To Invade Next'
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: George Lopez has 'white-man problems' in 'Lopez'
- Lena Dunham opens up about endometriosis in Facebook post