Spike Lee gooses Denzel Washington, Jodie Foster, and Clive Owen in a satisfying heist pic — part studio actioner, part Spike Lee joint in which everyone on screen is sneaky, compromised, clever, nervous, mouthy, and New Yorky.
Posted March 31 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- See 4 never-before-seen images from the illustrated 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone'
- 21 things we learned from Lifetime's 'Unauthorized 90210 Story'
- Michael Fassbender 'studied Ashton Kutcher' (not really) for 'Steve Jobs'
- Why Victoria Justice got starstruck at Fashion Week
- Broadway's Cinderella and Prince Hans actor from 'Frozen' tie the knot
- Miley Cyrus hosts 'SNL': EW live blog
- Miley Cyrus hosts 'SNL': Play People's unofficial drinking game