Warner will publish the comedian’s first solo book (as yet untitled) in September 2007. He promises it will ”change the world one factual error at a time,” much like his Comedy Central show.
Posted March 31 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- David Crosby on Kanye West: 'He can neither sing, nor write, nor play'
- Ellen DeGeneres hilariously sends her producer to a haunted house
- J.K. Rowling teases published 'Fantastic Beasts' screenplay
- Abbi Jacobson explains what would be in Donald Trump's bag
- How Tove Lo became the wildest, darkest, freakiest new force in pop
- Exclusive clip: Adore Delano breaks down on 'Drag Race All Stars' reunion
- 'You're the Worst': Allan McLeod and Todd Robert Anderson on road trips