Warner will publish the comedian’s first solo book (as yet untitled) in September 2007. He promises it will ”change the world one factual error at a time,” much like his Comedy Central show.
Posted March 31 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Oscars Secret Ballot: Industry insiders reveal their votes
- 'American Idol': See why Fantasia & La'Porsha got a standing ovation
- Watch Melissa McCarthy start a Girl Scout war in NSFW trailer for 'The Boss'
- 'X-Files' first look: The Lone Gunmen return!
- '11.22.63': James Franco says playing a time-traveler is 'discombobulating'
- TV Jukebox: 6 songs to remember from TV this week
- The 9 lives of Meredith Grey