Congrats to Gwyneth Paltrow and Coldplay’s Chris Martin who welcomed their second child, a son named Moses, into the world this weekend. He joins sister Apple Blythe Alison Martin, who turns 2 in May. Sorry to disappoint, but PopWatch refuses to snark on the name of a newborn. There’ll be enough of that once Moses gets to middle school.
Posted April 10 2006 — 8:23 PM EDT
- Read your way through New Orleans
- The 50 Most Watched Broadcast Shows of 2014-15
- Extreme Fan Club with Chris Pratt -- exclusive video
- EW's definitive ranking of the top 10 'Pac-Man' ghosts
- Funeral for slain New York rapper will be held next week
- What to binge-watch: Memorial Day marathon edition
- Pac-Man turns 35: Looking back on three-plus decades of video games, pop culture, and cereal
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!