Congrats to Gwyneth Paltrow and Coldplay’s Chris Martin who welcomed their second child, a son named Moses, into the world this weekend. He joins sister Apple Blythe Alison Martin, who turns 2 in May. Sorry to disappoint, but PopWatch refuses to snark on the name of a newborn. There’ll be enough of that once Moses gets to middle school.
Posted April 10 2006 — 8:23 PM EDT
- Beyoncé used New Orleans documentary footage 'with permission' in new 'Formation' video: rep
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyonce surprises with powerful new single, 'Formation'