The title perpetuates Toby Keith’s image of choice, but except for the opening and closing tracks, this is one of his least ”trashy” efforts. Like his last album, this one’s less about attitude than song craft, with plenty of subliminal homage to the ’70s country he grew up on; tracks 2-4 even have terribly unfashionable string arrangements. If it had been more than 11 months between albums, White Trash With Money — the first release on Keith’s own label — might have even choicer cuts, but like the similarly indie-minded Prince, Keith is valuing prodigiousness over being a prodigy.
White Trash With Money The title perpetuates Toby Keith's image of choice, but except for the opening and closing tracks, this is one of his least ''trashy'' efforts. Like...White Trash With MoneyCountry The title perpetuates Toby Keith's image of choice, but except for the opening and closing tracks, this is one of his least ''trashy'' efforts. Like...2006-04-10
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Toby Keith; Producer (group): Show Dog Nashville
Posted April 10 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jennifer Aniston's '90s throwback photo is picture perfect
- Straight No Chaser step into Jim Nabors' shoes, sing to kick off the Indy 500
- Dave Grohl joins Paul McCartney in London to play a Beatles classic: Watch
- Kelly Rutherford gets sole custody of kids
- J.K. Rowling cheers Ireland's gay wed vote
- John Nash, 'A Beautiful Mind' subject, dies
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!