The title perpetuates Toby Keith’s image of choice, but except for the opening and closing tracks, this is one of his least ”trashy” efforts. Like his last album, this one’s less about attitude than song craft, with plenty of subliminal homage to the ’70s country he grew up on; tracks 2-4 even have terribly unfashionable string arrangements. If it had been more than 11 months between albums, White Trash With Money — the first release on Keith’s own label — might have even choicer cuts, but like the similarly indie-minded Prince, Keith is valuing prodigiousness over being a prodigy.
White Trash With Money The title perpetuates Toby Keith's image of choice, but except for the opening and closing tracks, this is one of his least ''trashy'' efforts. Like...White Trash With MoneyCountry The title perpetuates Toby Keith's image of choice, but except for the opening and closing tracks, this is one of his least ''trashy'' efforts. Like...2006-04-10
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Toby Keith; Producer (group): Show Dog Nashville
Posted April 10 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Now's your chance to see 'Mad Max: Fury Road' in IMAX theaters
- Obama to honor Stephen King, Sally Field with National Medals of Arts
- Queen Elizabeth is a huge fan of 'Downton Abbey'
- You can binge all of TNT's new show 'Public Morals' — only on Labor Day weekend
- New 'Batman v Superman' pics show Wonder Woman, the Batmobile
- 'Star Wars: Aftermath': Finding Han Solo for a quick galactic run
- Kanye West sends Taylor Swift flowers after the 2015 VMAs
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Dakota Johnson, Keanu Reeves, Bar Refaeli & More!