The title perpetuates Toby Keith’s image of choice, but except for the opening and closing tracks, this is one of his least ”trashy” efforts. Like his last album, this one’s less about attitude than song craft, with plenty of subliminal homage to the ’70s country he grew up on; tracks 2-4 even have terribly unfashionable string arrangements. If it had been more than 11 months between albums, White Trash With Money — the first release on Keith’s own label — might have even choicer cuts, but like the similarly indie-minded Prince, Keith is valuing prodigiousness over being a prodigy.
White Trash With Money The title perpetuates Toby Keith's image of choice, but except for the opening and closing tracks, this is one of his least ''trashy'' efforts. Like...White Trash With MoneyCountry The title perpetuates Toby Keith's image of choice, but except for the opening and closing tracks, this is one of his least ''trashy'' efforts. Like...2006-04-10
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Toby Keith; Producer (group): Show Dog Nashville
Posted April 10 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on the man who made his 'penis look perfect'
- Adele's 'Carpool Karaoke' clip smashes YouTube records
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds remembers first date with Blake Lively
- Kanye West announces free livestream of Yeezy Season 3
- Waiting for new Harry Potter books, ranked
- Lee Majors to play Ash's dad on 'Ash vs Evil Dead'
- 'Gravity Falls' creator says a revival is 'not inconceivable'
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday