The title perpetuates Toby Keith’s image of choice, but except for the opening and closing tracks, this is one of his least ”trashy” efforts. Like his last album, this one’s less about attitude than song craft, with plenty of subliminal homage to the ’70s country he grew up on; tracks 2-4 even have terribly unfashionable string arrangements. If it had been more than 11 months between albums, White Trash With Money — the first release on Keith’s own label — might have even choicer cuts, but like the similarly indie-minded Prince, Keith is valuing prodigiousness over being a prodigy.
White Trash With Money The title perpetuates Toby Keith's image of choice, but except for the opening and closing tracks, this is one of his least ''trashy'' efforts. Like...White Trash With MoneyCountry The title perpetuates Toby Keith's image of choice, but except for the opening and closing tracks, this is one of his least ''trashy'' efforts. Like...2006-04-10
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Toby Keith; Producer (group): Show Dog Nashville
Posted April 10 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Andre 3000 joins ABC's 'American Crime'
- 'Descendants' react: Did the tale about junior Disney villains cast a spell?
- Casting Net: Gary Oldman joins space love story
- Josh Gad wraps 'Beauty and the Beast' filming, shares pic
- Remembering Roddy Piper's rowdy film career
- Why 'The Tribe' is the perfect videogame movie
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' producers offer hints about the show's timeline
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!