Granted, this mock-trailer for Titanic: Two the Surface is probably too long by half, but it’s nonetheless entertaining on several levels. First off, it patches together enough random film scenes and sound bites that it works as a kind of nifty trivia game (Hey, that’s James Woods in Contact!) Second, setting the final montage to a dance remix of Celine Dion’s ”My Heart Will Go On,” well, that’s just comic gold. And lastly, the concept is just plausible enough that you can imagine some dunderheaded studio exec greenlighting it 20 years from now. Or, more likely, some time next year. And, y’know, I’m probably gullible enough that I’d pay $10 to see it.
Posted April 13 2006 — 11:07 PM EDT
- Jennifer Aniston confronts Vanessa Bayer over Rachel impression
- Donald Trump slams 'SNL' for sketch about his tweets
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big