Spring is awesome. It rains all the time, which I love, but eventually the sun starts peeking through the clouds, and everything starts to bloom. By default, this keeps me out of the theaters, which is good since the movie season thus far has pretty much bit it. But spring also brings new music, like the recently released Peregrine, by The Appleseed Cast, which provides the perfect soundtrack for a drive through the country. On their fifth album, the Kansas boys once again dole out nothing but the sincerest indie rock. (Don’t get me started on what could be construed as insincere.) Check out “February” and tell me it doesn’t make you want to throw out your Death Cab and Jimmy Eat World discs.
Posted April 14 2006 — 7:55 PM EDT
- Candace Cameron Bure shares new 'Fuller House' photo
- 'Deadpool' red band trailer to officially debut Tuesday on 'Conan'
- Dave Grohl responds in Italian to 1,000 fans who covered ‘Learn to Fly’
- Someone cut together 280 movies for an epic 'Uptown Funk' cover
- Box office report: ‘Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation,’ 'Vacation'
- First teaser for 'Zoolander 2' asks one big existential question
- Valerie Harper replaced in play after hospital stay
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!