Spring is awesome. It rains all the time, which I love, but eventually the sun starts peeking through the clouds, and everything starts to bloom. By default, this keeps me out of the theaters, which is good since the movie season thus far has pretty much bit it. But spring also brings new music, like the recently released Peregrine, by The Appleseed Cast, which provides the perfect soundtrack for a drive through the country. On their fifth album, the Kansas boys once again dole out nothing but the sincerest indie rock. (Don’t get me started on what could be construed as insincere.) Check out “February” and tell me it doesn’t make you want to throw out your Death Cab and Jimmy Eat World discs.
Posted April 14 2006 — 7:55 PM EDT
- Jennifer Garner joins Bryan Cranston in 'Wakefield'
- 'Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce' season 2 premiere react: Abby gets schooled in divorce
- New 'X-Files' promo asks, 'Are we being lied to?'
- 'Real Housewives' star Yolanda Foster and music producer David Foster are divorcing
- Morrissey wins the award for the worst sex writing
- Helen Mirren in talks to join Will Smith in 'Collateral Beauty'
- Nicholas Brendon opens up about suicide attempt on 'Dr. Phil'