Spring is awesome. It rains all the time, which I love, but eventually the sun starts peeking through the clouds, and everything starts to bloom. By default, this keeps me out of the theaters, which is good since the movie season thus far has pretty much bit it. But spring also brings new music, like the recently released Peregrine, by The Appleseed Cast, which provides the perfect soundtrack for a drive through the country. On their fifth album, the Kansas boys once again dole out nothing but the sincerest indie rock. (Don’t get me started on what could be construed as insincere.) Check out “February” and tell me it doesn’t make you want to throw out your Death Cab and Jimmy Eat World discs.
Posted April 14 2006 — 7:55 PM EDT
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- From People: Bruce Jenner to pose as woman for 'Vanity Fair' cover
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- I'm not buying Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha'
- Iggy Azalea cancels tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!