Spring is awesome. It rains all the time, which I love, but eventually the sun starts peeking through the clouds, and everything starts to bloom. By default, this keeps me out of the theaters, which is good since the movie season thus far has pretty much bit it. But spring also brings new music, like the recently released Peregrine, by The Appleseed Cast, which provides the perfect soundtrack for a drive through the country. On their fifth album, the Kansas boys once again dole out nothing but the sincerest indie rock. (Don’t get me started on what could be construed as insincere.) Check out “February” and tell me it doesn’t make you want to throw out your Death Cab and Jimmy Eat World discs.
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- Angelina Jolie makes first public appearance since her surgery at the Kids Choice Awards
- Kids Choice Awards 2015 winners are...
- 'SNL react: Your quick take on The Rock and George Ezra?
- Hugh Jackman teases final go-round as 'Wolverine' on Instagram
- J.K. Rowling's 'Casual Vacancy' miniseries gets a trailer
- Sacha Baron Cohen as Freddie Mercury
- Justin Moore on touring with Miranda Lambert, new music, and getting to play Madison Square Garden
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller, Kate & Kate and More!