Spring is awesome. It rains all the time, which I love, but eventually the sun starts peeking through the clouds, and everything starts to bloom. By default, this keeps me out of the theaters, which is good since the movie season thus far has pretty much bit it. But spring also brings new music, like the recently released Peregrine, by The Appleseed Cast, which provides the perfect soundtrack for a drive through the country. On their fifth album, the Kansas boys once again dole out nothing but the sincerest indie rock. (Don’t get me started on what could be construed as insincere.) Check out “February” and tell me it doesn’t make you want to throw out your Death Cab and Jimmy Eat World discs.
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- Bruce Jenner confesses Kim Kardashian was the first to know
- Kanye West helped Kim Kardashian accept Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner to Diane Sawyer: 'The female part of me is who I am'
- Casting Net: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau to star in thriller 'Shot Caller'
- Christian Bale knee injury delays production on Fox's 'The Deep Blue Good-by'
- Jared Leto as the Joker: 'Suicide Squad' director tweets a photo