By the time Naomi Watts is upchucking blue ice cream and spiraling into another existential funk as the struggling actress whose sense of self has been obfuscated by too many unsuccessful auditions, Ellie Parker has exhausted any charm the throw-it-at-the-wall-and-see-what-sticks approach might have had. EXTRAS A (mercifully) deleted scene includes unironic cuts to a young actress representing Ellie’s inner child. Director Scott Coffey confesses he was ”elated” when Watts had an off-set fender bender, because he needed a busted car but couldn’t afford the special effect.
Starring: Naomi Watts; Starring: Chevy Chase, Scott Coffey; Director: Scott Coffey; Author: Scott Coffey; Release Date Limited: 11/11/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 95; MPAA Rating: Unrated; Distributor: Strand Releasing
Posted April 14 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Scream' postmortem: The killer speaks out!
- 'Scream' postmortem: The killer revealed! What's next?
- Fox News anchor Harris Faulkner sues Hasbro over same-named toy hamster
- Casting Net: Scott Eastwood set to become action star in 'Overdrive'
- 'Scream' honors Wes Craven during finale
- Ellen Page says her 'Freeheld' role inspired her to come out
- 'Brides of Dracula' series from 'Arrow' producer gets NBC pilot commitment
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Andrew & Laura, Rihanna and More!