Radiohead may have inspired more disparate musicians than any ”rock” group since the Beatles — they’ve been covered by jazzman Brad Mehldau, classical renegade Christopher O’Riley, and jam-blues ace Warren Haynes. Exit Music: Songs With Radio Heads set finds R&B, jazz, and electronic acts exploring Thom Yorke’s strange soul music and further exploding his band’s heady rhythms. It’s a mixed bag, but nothing is less than interesting, from Osunlade’s ecstatic electro-samba to Bilal’s sultry soul-jazz take on ”High and Dry.” Proves well-built songs can do many things.
Exit Music: Songs With RadioHeads Radiohead may have inspired more disparate musicians than any ''rock'' group since the Beatles — they've been covered by jazzman Brad Mehldau, ...Exit Music: Songs With RadioHeadsPop, Rock Radiohead may have inspired more disparate musicians than any ''rock'' group since the Beatles — they've been covered by jazzman Brad Mehldau, ...2006-04-14
Genre: Pop, Rock; Lead Performer: Various Artists; Producer (group): bbe, Reprise Records
Posted April 14 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stephenie Meyer has no plans to release 'Midnight Sun' after E.L. James' 'Grey'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' had the highest rated first season in cable history
- New York Comic-Con: Clark Gregg teases 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' & 'Civil War' connection
- '33' featurette dives deep into the true story of the trapped Chilean miners
- Disney fast-tracks live-action Cruella de Vil movie from 'Fifty Shades' writer
- 6 must-listen John Lennon cuts in honor of what would've been his 75th birthday
- Dubsmash Wars: Clark Gregg already has a video planned for the losing team