Radiohead may have inspired more disparate musicians than any ”rock” group since the Beatles — they’ve been covered by jazzman Brad Mehldau, classical renegade Christopher O’Riley, and jam-blues ace Warren Haynes. Exit Music: Songs With Radio Heads set finds R&B, jazz, and electronic acts exploring Thom Yorke’s strange soul music and further exploding his band’s heady rhythms. It’s a mixed bag, but nothing is less than interesting, from Osunlade’s ecstatic electro-samba to Bilal’s sultry soul-jazz take on ”High and Dry.” Proves well-built songs can do many things.
Exit Music: Songs With RadioHeads Radiohead may have inspired more disparate musicians than any ''rock'' group since the Beatles — they've been covered by jazzman Brad Mehldau, ...Exit Music: Songs With RadioHeadsPop, Rock Radiohead may have inspired more disparate musicians than any ''rock'' group since the Beatles — they've been covered by jazzman Brad Mehldau, ...2006-04-14
Genre: Pop, Rock; Lead Performer: Various Artists; Producer (group): bbe, Reprise Records
Posted April 14 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- First look at the new 'Ghostbusters' uniforms
- Big Sean's 'Play No Games' video is a spot-on parody of 'Martin'
- Floyd Mayweather, Katy Perry top Forbes' Celebrity 100 list
- Vertigo comic book movies headed to New Line
- Marvel’s 'Ant-Man' L.A. premiere livestream: Watch the red carpet arrivals here at 9 ET/6 PT
- Chris Pratt as Jason Statham in now-surfaced 'SNL' deleted sketch
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: New EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Rita Ora, Matthew, Darren & Jennifer, Brandy & More!