A dissection of feminine net-worth envy — more Carrie Bradshaw than Edith Wharton. Jennifer Aniston plays the neurotic single chick with much less money around whom three married, affluent, neurotic friends cluck.
Genre: Drama, Comedy; Starring: Jennifer Aniston, Catherine Keener, Joan Cusack, Frances McDormand; Director: Nicole Holofcener; Author: Nicole Holofcener; Runtime (in minutes): 88; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Sony Pictures Classics
Posted April 14 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- U2 pays tribute to deceased tour manager at Los Angeles concert
- Kit Harington and Alicia Vikander are a darling 'Testament of Youth' in exclusive clip
- 'Jaws' turns 40, returns to theaters for another feeding
- J.K. Rowling blasts Westboro Baptist Church over anti-gay marriage tweet
- Jon Stewart slams FIFA fraud scandal
- '19 Kids and Counting' spinoff may be in the works
- 'Game of Thrones' star explains (again) why she turned down '50 Shades of Grey'