A dissection of feminine net-worth envy — more Carrie Bradshaw than Edith Wharton. Jennifer Aniston plays the neurotic single chick with much less money around whom three married, affluent, neurotic friends cluck.
Genre: Drama, Comedy; Starring: Jennifer Aniston, Catherine Keener, Joan Cusack, Frances McDormand; Director: Nicole Holofcener; Author: Nicole Holofcener; Runtime (in minutes): 88; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Sony Pictures Classics
Posted April 14 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer: 'Scream Queens' will be just 'as brutal' as 'American Horror Story'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- Dave Grohl's game of throne in D.C.
- Kit Harington: Buzz about his long hair
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!