A dissection of feminine net-worth envy — more Carrie Bradshaw than Edith Wharton. Jennifer Aniston plays the neurotic single chick with much less money around whom three married, affluent, neurotic friends cluck.
Genre: Drama, Comedy; Starring: Jennifer Aniston, Catherine Keener, Joan Cusack, Frances McDormand; Director: Nicole Holofcener; Author: Nicole Holofcener; Release Date Limited: 04/07/2006; Runtime (in minutes): 88; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Sony Pictures Classics
Posted April 14 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'American Dad!' renewed for two seasons
- Nicki Minaj will open the MTV VMAs on Sunday
- Miley Cyrus addresses Nicki Minaj's VMAs comments in new interview
- 'Hawaii Five-0' taps Julie Benz as Chin's love interest
- The Vision: See Paul Bettany assemble the synthetic Avenger
- Simon Cowell comments on One Direction hiatus
- 'Dancing with the Stars' taps Alexa and Carlos PenaVega
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Miley Cyrus, Taylor & Selena, The Voice Crew & More!