A dissection of feminine net-worth envy — more Carrie Bradshaw than Edith Wharton. Jennifer Aniston plays the neurotic single chick with much less money around whom three married, affluent, neurotic friends cluck.
Genre: Drama, Comedy; Starring: Jennifer Aniston, Catherine Keener, Joan Cusack, Frances McDormand; Director: Nicole Holofcener; Author: Nicole Holofcener; Runtime (in minutes): 88; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Sony Pictures Classics
Posted January 17 2015 — 7:41 AM EST
- Nick Offerman, Megan Mullally cancel Indiana show in response to Indiana Religious Freedom Restoration Act
- 'The Flash': THAT unmasked man on shocking Reverse Flash twist
- Mark Wahlberg to produce Boston Marathon bombing movie 'Patriots' Day'
- 'American Idol' alum Justin Guarini on how he became Diet Dr. Pepper’s Lil' Sweet
- Scott Weiland on his new album Blaster and the power of David Bowie
- 'Wolf Creek' filmmaker to direct James Gunn-scripted 'The Belco Experiment'
- Netflix orders season 2 of 'Bloodline'
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!