How does Hurley (Jorge Garcia) go from clean-shaven in flashbacks to stubbly on the island? Oscar-winning makeup artist LaPorte and his electrostatic flocking tool. ”I apply glue to his face, then hair flies out and sticks. I can trim it so it looks like a quarter-inch beard,” says Steve LaPorte, who’s also used the device on Dominic Monaghan and Terry O’Quinn. ”Matthew [Fox] has somehow escaped the bullet.”
Posted April 14 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Bryce & Chris, Karlie Kloss, Tony & Gaga and More!