How does Hurley (Jorge Garcia) go from clean-shaven in flashbacks to stubbly on the island? Oscar-winning makeup artist LaPorte and his electrostatic flocking tool. ”I apply glue to his face, then hair flies out and sticks. I can trim it so it looks like a quarter-inch beard,” says Steve LaPorte, who’s also used the device on Dominic Monaghan and Terry O’Quinn. ”Matthew [Fox] has somehow escaped the bullet.”
Posted April 14 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Billy Eichner's trailer was hit by a truck while he was inside
- ZZ Top's Billy Gibbons to star in Discovery pilot 'Rockin' Roadsters'
- 'The Flash' star Danielle Panabaker teases Killer Frost's icy Earth-2 debut
- Jacob Tremblay continues to be charming, poses with Sylvester Stallone
- See Shepard Fairey's poster for Michael Moore's 'Where To Invade Next'
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: George Lopez has 'white-man problems' in 'Lopez'
- Lena Dunham opens up about endometriosis in Facebook post