How does Hurley (Jorge Garcia) go from clean-shaven in flashbacks to stubbly on the island? Oscar-winning makeup artist LaPorte and his electrostatic flocking tool. ”I apply glue to his face, then hair flies out and sticks. I can trim it so it looks like a quarter-inch beard,” says Steve LaPorte, who’s also used the device on Dominic Monaghan and Terry O’Quinn. ”Matthew [Fox] has somehow escaped the bullet.”
Posted April 14 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'