Thanks to Pink Is the New Blog for calling our attention to nifty screen-grabs of some of Lost’s ”others” now available at Lost-Media.com. Not to imply that any of the less popular survivors of Oceanic Flight 815 who surfaced on Wednesday night’s episode are Friends of Henry Gale (though they could be). It’s just, at this point, they’re merely blank palettes – until (or unless) Lost’s writing team decides to make one of them the island’s next Rose or Bernard, or its next accidental drowning victim. At the very least, there’s a hot chick (in case Evangeline Lilly demands an unreasonable pay raise?), and a handsome dude (in case Josh Holloway pulls a David Caruso). And is it just me, or do Rose and Bernard’s neighbors look like they’re hopelessly devoted to Banana Republic?
Posted April 14 2006 — 3:55 PM EDT
- 'Scream' bosses on tragic first death and what's next
- '12 Monkeys' boss on that heartbreaking double loss
- Uhura, Sulu, Scotty prepare for war in new 'Star Trek Beyond' posters
- T.J. Miller's filibustering cracks Ellen DeGeneres up
- Bono joins Bruce Springsteen in Dublin for 'Because the Night'
- Stan Lee says he didn't go to strip club for 'Deadpool' cameo
- 'Harry Potter' star Matthew Lewis remembers Alan Rickman
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers