Thanks to Pink Is the New Blog for calling our attention to nifty screen-grabs of some of Lost’s ”others” now available at Lost-Media.com. Not to imply that any of the less popular survivors of Oceanic Flight 815 who surfaced on Wednesday night’s episode are Friends of Henry Gale (though they could be). It’s just, at this point, they’re merely blank palettes – until (or unless) Lost’s writing team decides to make one of them the island’s next Rose or Bernard, or its next accidental drowning victim. At the very least, there’s a hot chick (in case Evangeline Lilly demands an unreasonable pay raise?), and a handsome dude (in case Josh Holloway pulls a David Caruso). And is it just me, or do Rose and Bernard’s neighbors look like they’re hopelessly devoted to Banana Republic?
Posted April 14 2006 — 3:55 PM EDT
- Peyton Manning and Magic Johnson break eggs on their heads for Jimmy Fallon
- J.K. Rowling clarifies 'Cursed Child' book
- Penelope Cruz and Jimmy Fallon Dubsmash 'Frozen' song
- See 29 celebrities recite Justin Bieber's 'Sorry'
- Sacha Baron Cohen shows Jimmy Kimmel graphic 'Brothers Grimsby' clip
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: There's trouble at sea in 'Fear the Walking Dead' teaser
- Can the 'Legends of Tomorrow' ever truly defeat Vandal Savage?
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday