Rascal Flatts are America’s most popular band now. Imagine how big they’d be if they had male fans. Not that there’s anything wrong with testicularly challenged soft-rock-with-occasional-mandolins; when they latch on to a smartly crafted, emotional pop hook, as they did for several singles off the last CD, they will bring out the woman in you. Only ”What Hurts the Most” has so memorable a hook here; the other power ballads have new producer Dann Huff further ratcheting up the melodramatic hokum, to diminishing effect. Still, Me & My Gang will be girlgantuan.
Me & My Gang Rascal Flatts are America's most popular band now. Imagine how big they'd be if they had male fans. Not that there's anything wrong with testicularly...Me & My GangCountry Rascal Flatts are America's most popular band now. Imagine how big they'd be if they had male fans. Not that there's anything wrong with testicularly...2006-04-17
Genre: Country; Producer (group): Lyric Street
Posted April 17 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Twitter reacts to Morgan Freeman-narrated Hillary Clinton doc
- 'The Voice': Bette Midler serving as mentor for Team Blake
- Shonda Rhimes on Hillary Clinton DNC film: 'I didn't have to add a plot twist!'
- Katy Perry performs 'Rise,' 'Roar' at DNC for Hillary Clinton
- Chloë Grace Moretz urges millennials to vote Hillary at DNC
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: Donald Trump's proposed Muslim ban is 'tyranny'
- Meryl Streep in talks to join Emily Blunt in 'Mary Poppins Returns'