The saddest thing about Die Hard/Thomas Crown Affair director John McTiernan’s guilty plea in the Anthony Pellicano scandal? His conviction for lying to the FBI stems from a dispute over the making of Rollerball, the crappiest movie on his résumé. Dude could go to prison for five years over a freakin’ Chris Klein/LL Cool J movie. Just think how much suffering and anguish could have been avoided – for McTiernan and for the 17 of us who saw that movie – had Rollerball never been made.
Posted April 18 2006 — 7:10 PM EDT
- Al Pacino and Melanie Griffith join Where the White Man Runs Away
- Lamar Odom makes first public appearance since hospitalization
- Luke's daughter, April, and Mrs. Kim are back for 'Gilmore Girls'
- Kevin Bacon has a creepy kid in the trailer for horror movie 'The Darkness'
- Russell Simmons, Tony Rock to present All Def Movie Awards
- Everything you missed from Kanye West's 'TLOP' premiere
- 'Frozen' musical selects city for world premiere before Broadway
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996