The saddest thing about Die Hard/Thomas Crown Affair director John McTiernan’s guilty plea in the Anthony Pellicano scandal? His conviction for lying to the FBI stems from a dispute over the making of Rollerball, the crappiest movie on his résumé. Dude could go to prison for five years over a freakin’ Chris Klein/LL Cool J movie. Just think how much suffering and anguish could have been avoided – for McTiernan and for the 17 of us who saw that movie – had Rollerball never been made.
Posted April 18 2006 — 7:10 PM EDT
- 'Arrow' actor Neal McDonough on bringing megalomaniac Damien Darhk to life
- Lamar Odom hospitalized in Las Vegas
- E! is going to spin off 'Botched'
- 'iZombie' boss on Major's downward spiral
- 'Manhattan': Ashley Zukerman on the atom bomb drama's explosive Season 2
- There's a Will Ferrell-themed bar in New York
- 'The Flash' postmortem: Scoop on those surprise returns, Stein's fiery condition
- 12 Instagram Photos of Pitbull Hanging Out with Celebrities
- 25 Unforgettable Dresses From the Past 25 Years
- Box Office Flops: 19 Notorious Opening Weekends
- EW's 25 Best Movies in 25 Years
- EW Reunions: Bonus portraits of your favorite TV and movie casts
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Exclusive Storyboard Illustrations From Season 6