The saddest thing about Die Hard/Thomas Crown Affair director John McTiernan’s guilty plea in the Anthony Pellicano scandal? His conviction for lying to the FBI stems from a dispute over the making of Rollerball, the crappiest movie on his résumé. Dude could go to prison for five years over a freakin’ Chris Klein/LL Cool J movie. Just think how much suffering and anguish could have been avoided – for McTiernan and for the 17 of us who saw that movie – had Rollerball never been made.
Posted April 18 2006 — 7:10 PM EDT
- 'Pokémon Go' helping to support national parks
- WATCH: 'Son of Zorn' cast explains mix of animation and live action
- 'Grimm' costars David Giuntoli and Bitsie Tulloch are engaged
- WATCH: How 'The Walking Dead' is like a Twinkie
- WATCH: 'Dirk Gently' compared to 'Supernatural,' 'Sherlock,' 'Doctor Who'
- 'Star Trek' series title revealed
- Gerard Way recalls being 'really scared' to pitch 'Doom Patrol' ideas