The saddest thing about Die Hard/Thomas Crown Affair director John McTiernan’s guilty plea in the Anthony Pellicano scandal? His conviction for lying to the FBI stems from a dispute over the making of Rollerball, the crappiest movie on his résumé. Dude could go to prison for five years over a freakin’ Chris Klein/LL Cool J movie. Just think how much suffering and anguish could have been avoided – for McTiernan and for the 17 of us who saw that movie – had Rollerball never been made.
Posted April 18 2006 — 7:10 PM EDT
- Leonard Nimoy's legacy: A long and prosperous life remembered
- Entertainment Geekly: Leonard Nimoy and the importance of being Spock
- 'Once Upon a Time': Will Emma go evil?
- 'Lost' alum Terry O’Quinn to star in ABC's 'The Adversaries' pilot
- MTV renews 'Are You the One?,' 'The Challenge,' orders two new series
- Kelly Osbourne is leaving E!'s Fashion Police
- 'Parks and Recreation': On the set for the last day of filming