In case you’ve been wondering what your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man’s been up to since his last big-screen adventure (back in 2004), our friends at Chaos Kitty discovered the answer: Reviewing Crayola crayons. All 96 of ‘em, in fact. The first two pages of illustrated analysis are pretty inspired, featuring Spidey’s musings on everything from Carnation Pink (”Carnation Instant Break…FASSSST! You’re gonna love it in an instant!” our hero writes) to a rather poetic look at Black (”It’s your outline, the heart of your vision come to life…it’s black!”). Spider-Man also finds amusing uses for Midnight Blue, Tropical Rain Forest, and Royal Purple, and gets predictably scatological on Brown, but you can quietly duck out at page 3, when Fake Zartan shows up and things take a decidedly less comical turn.
Posted April 18 2006 — 11:44 PM EDT
- Wes Craven's 5 most twistedly influential films
- A$AP Rocky brings 'L$D' to the VMAs
- Celebrity reactions to Kanye West's MTV VMAs speech
- Miley Cyrus announces new album during VMAs performance
- 'Bad Blood' wins Video of the Year at the MTV VMAs
- The most GIF-able moments from this year's MTV VMAs
- 'I Am Cait' recap: 'The Dating Game'
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!