In case you’ve been wondering what your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man’s been up to since his last big-screen adventure (back in 2004), our friends at Chaos Kitty discovered the answer: Reviewing Crayola crayons. All 96 of ‘em, in fact. The first two pages of illustrated analysis are pretty inspired, featuring Spidey’s musings on everything from Carnation Pink (”Carnation Instant Break…FASSSST! You’re gonna love it in an instant!” our hero writes) to a rather poetic look at Black (”It’s your outline, the heart of your vision come to life…it’s black!”). Spider-Man also finds amusing uses for Midnight Blue, Tropical Rain Forest, and Royal Purple, and gets predictably scatological on Brown, but you can quietly duck out at page 3, when Fake Zartan shows up and things take a decidedly less comical turn.
Posted April 18 2006 — 11:44 PM EDT
- Stephen Colbert meets Mitt Romney in new 'Late Show' promo
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' animated series delves into Star-Lord's origins
- Listen to this gorgeous harp cover of Taylor Swift’s ‘Style’
- See Michael B. Jordan and Kate Mara handle awkward 'Fantastic Four' interview
- Lady Gaga gave Tony Bennett an enormous cake for his 89th birthday
- See Olivia Munn show off some serious Psylocke fighting skills
- Patrick Stewart really, really wants to join Taylor Swift’s squad
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!