In Mary Harron’s frisky and fascinating biopic, Gretchen Mol, as the legendary ’50s pinup, gets Page’s naughty/nice erotic charisma to an astonishing degree. Yet the film doesn’t explore her interior life in any revelatory way.
The Notorious Bettie Page In Mary Harron's frisky and fascinating biopic, Gretchen Mol, as the legendary '50s pinup, gets Page's naughty/nice erotic charisma to an astonishing...The Notorious Bettie PageBiographyMary HarronPT91MR In Mary Harron's frisky and fascinating biopic, Gretchen Mol, as the legendary '50s pinup, gets Page's naughty/nice erotic charisma to an astonishing...2006-04-21David StrathairnLili TaylorDavid Strathairn, Lili TaylorPicturehouse
Genre: Biography; Starring: Gretchen Mol, David Strathairn, Lili Taylor; Director: Mary Harron; Author: Mary Harron; Runtime (in minutes): 91; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Picturehouse
Posted April 21 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Ghostbusters' new car: Paul Feig reveals #whattheygonnadrive
- Gay marriage ruling movie in the works at Fox
- Casting Net: Ellen Page signs on for Iraq War drama Lioness
- Hillary Clinton talks 'SNL' impressions
- Miss USA pageant names new hosts
- Rosie Perez leaving 'The View'
- Jeff Goldblum and wife welcome first son on the only possible day
- 'American Idol Live!' tour photos: Let's go backstage!
- They look like THAT now? See some of the latest child stars all grown up
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!