Taking Back Sunday have never exactly been quiet. But Louder Now justifies its name thanks to a chunkier array of riffs and choruses than those on the emo-punkers’ 2004 breakthrough Where You Want to Be. Those tracks that are destined to particularly test concert-hall flooring include ”Twenty-Twenty Surgery” and the naggingly catchy ”Miami.” Interestingly, one of the best songs, ”Divine Intervention,” actually features hushed vocals and acoustic backing — plus a lyrical nod to the Sound of Music tune ”My Favorite Things.”
Genre: Rock; Producer (group): Warner Bros.
Posted April 24 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters