Many years ago, I got to meet the guys from Radiohead and found them to be nice, modest, charming, polite Englishmen – this was after they had established themselves as electrifying live performers but before they had become Reluctant Rock Messiahs. I’m not sure they’ve ever managed to save rock & roll, but I did always appreciate that they do things their own way, which now includes touring next month with a setlist of new songs but no album release. Today, the band announced dates and venues where you can hear Thom Yorke (pictured) and the boys perform their yet-unheard music. Tickets go on sale tomorrow at their website. Meanwhile, you can watch their progress toward recording the new album via photos on Radiohead’s Dead Air Space blog.
Posted May 1 2006 — 9:45 PM EDT
- 'Chicago Med' has two new showrunners
- Fox changes name of its new series 'The Frankenstein Code'
- Chaka Khan set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Why Wayne Brady freaked out at the chance to play drag queen Lola in 'Kinky Boots'
- 'American Dad!' renewed for two seasons
- Nicki Minaj will open the MTV VMAs on Sunday
- Miley Cyrus addresses Nicki Minaj's VMAs comments in new interview
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Miley Cyrus, Taylor & Selena, The Voice Crew & More!