Many years ago, I got to meet the guys from Radiohead and found them to be nice, modest, charming, polite Englishmen – this was after they had established themselves as electrifying live performers but before they had become Reluctant Rock Messiahs. I’m not sure they’ve ever managed to save rock & roll, but I did always appreciate that they do things their own way, which now includes touring next month with a setlist of new songs but no album release. Today, the band announced dates and venues where you can hear Thom Yorke (pictured) and the boys perform their yet-unheard music. Tickets go on sale tomorrow at their website. Meanwhile, you can watch their progress toward recording the new album via photos on Radiohead’s Dead Air Space blog.
Posted May 1 2006 — 9:45 PM EDT
- Pearl Jam play 'Ten' front to back in Philly
- 'The Originals' boss on the difficulties of killing a beloved character
- 'The Originals' boss on [spoiler]'s heartbreaking death, hope for Davina
- 'The Originals' victim 'cried' over that tragic death
- Charli XCX releases sleek, dance-heavy video for single 'Vroom Vroom'
- 'Vampire Diaries' boss breaks down tonight's action sequences
- John Krasinski to star in 'Jack Ryan' Amazon series
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch