Call me Oldie McOldenstein, but they just don’t make music videos – or, at least they don’t show ‘em – like they used to. So if you enjoy your songs uninterrupted by screaming hordes of teens (MTV) or professionally unfunny comedians (VH1), then you’re going to go ga-ga for this site that categorizes YouTube’s extensive library of ’80s videos. (Thanks, Metafilter, for the link.) Now you can add Nu Shooz’s preposterous clip for ”I Can’t Wait,” Samantha Fox’s ”live” rendition of ”Touch Me,” and birthday girl Martika’s “Toy Soldiers” to your work-avoidance repertoire. Just don’t come whinin’ to me when your boss catches you watching Milli Vanilli’s ”Girl You Know It’s True” (worth watching for the side-splitting opening dialogue alone). C’mon everybody, get off your duffs and do Milli’s run-in-place choreography! Hawt!
Posted May 18 2006 — 10:58 PM EDT
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' postmortem: Elizabeth Henstridge talks surprising return
- The 10 most-promising 'Voice' contestants
- Top 5 'Muppets' moments from 'Bear Left Then Bear Write'
- Johnny Cash and Miranda Lambert get stars on the Music City Walk of Fame
- Casting Net: Jennifer Aniston, Jack Huston fly with 'The Yellow Birds'
- Hannibal Buress shares unaired 'Unemployable' pilot
- 'The Flash' boss on heartbreaking premiere twist