Call me Oldie McOldenstein, but they just don’t make music videos – or, at least they don’t show ‘em – like they used to. So if you enjoy your songs uninterrupted by screaming hordes of teens (MTV) or professionally unfunny comedians (VH1), then you’re going to go ga-ga for this site that categorizes YouTube’s extensive library of ’80s videos. (Thanks, Metafilter, for the link.) Now you can add Nu Shooz’s preposterous clip for ”I Can’t Wait,” Samantha Fox’s ”live” rendition of ”Touch Me,” and birthday girl Martika’s “Toy Soldiers” to your work-avoidance repertoire. Just don’t come whinin’ to me when your boss catches you watching Milli Vanilli’s ”Girl You Know It’s True” (worth watching for the side-splitting opening dialogue alone). C’mon everybody, get off your duffs and do Milli’s run-in-place choreography! Hawt!
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- 'Justified': Jere Burns on Mikey's loyalty and THAT scene
- 'Being Mary Jane' director on portraying racism on TV
- 'Finding Carter' returns with its best hour yet
- 'Cougar Town' series finale: How the cul-de-sac crew said goodbye
- Casting Net: Hugh Jackman in 'Apostle Paul,' Stephen Amell in 'TMNT 2'
- Joni Mitchell hospitalized: Report
- David Duchovny on 'Late Show': 'X-Files' revival plans return of Walter Skinner and Smoking Man
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!