Call me Oldie McOldenstein, but they just don’t make music videos – or, at least they don’t show ‘em – like they used to. So if you enjoy your songs uninterrupted by screaming hordes of teens (MTV) or professionally unfunny comedians (VH1), then you’re going to go ga-ga for this site that categorizes YouTube’s extensive library of ’80s videos. (Thanks, Metafilter, for the link.) Now you can add Nu Shooz’s preposterous clip for ”I Can’t Wait,” Samantha Fox’s ”live” rendition of ”Touch Me,” and birthday girl Martika’s “Toy Soldiers” to your work-avoidance repertoire. Just don’t come whinin’ to me when your boss catches you watching Milli Vanilli’s ”Girl You Know It’s True” (worth watching for the side-splitting opening dialogue alone). C’mon everybody, get off your duffs and do Milli’s run-in-place choreography! Hawt!
Posted May 18 2006 — 10:58 PM EDT
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyonce surprises with powerful new single, 'Formation'
- Olivia Munn teases her Psylocke fight scene in 'X-Men: Apocalypse'