Call me Oldie McOldenstein, but they just don’t make music videos – or, at least they don’t show ‘em – like they used to. So if you enjoy your songs uninterrupted by screaming hordes of teens (MTV) or professionally unfunny comedians (VH1), then you’re going to go ga-ga for this site that categorizes YouTube’s extensive library of ’80s videos. (Thanks, Metafilter, for the link.) Now you can add Nu Shooz’s preposterous clip for ”I Can’t Wait,” Samantha Fox’s ”live” rendition of ”Touch Me,” and birthday girl Martika’s “Toy Soldiers” to your work-avoidance repertoire. Just don’t come whinin’ to me when your boss catches you watching Milli Vanilli’s ”Girl You Know It’s True” (worth watching for the side-splitting opening dialogue alone). C’mon everybody, get off your duffs and do Milli’s run-in-place choreography! Hawt!
Posted May 18 2006 — 10:58 PM EDT
- Tom Cruise addresses 'Top Gun 2' rumors: 'We're trying to figure it out'
- 'The Late Show': Stephen Colbert 'takes it to the streets' for interviews with New Yorkers
- Why David Lynch's 'Eraserhead' is the perfect Halloween movie
- Celebrities pay tribute to late stand-up comedian Kevin Meaney
- Donald Glover's 'Star Wars' casting sparks lively Internet reactions
- GLSEN honors PEOPLE and EW Editorial Director Jess Cagle
- Stephen Colbert pitches 'Bad Hombres' for Donald Trump TV