As if the imminent arrival of Preakness Day wasn’t enough to have me bouncing off my office walls this morning, I just found a promo of ABC’s new fall series, Betty the Ugly, posted on YouTube. (Catch it now before ABC makes ‘em remove it!) Sure, it kind of looks like the awkward small-screen sister of The Devil Wears Prada, but it’s a promising sign that a little Diet Dr. Pepper almost went up my nose during that scene where the guy gags at Betty’s Guadalajara poncho. With the imminently winning America Ferrera (pictured) in the title role, and Vanessa L. Williams serving the patented brand of bitchery that fit her so perfectly in A Diva’s Christmas Carol, I’m already planning to make room on my DVR. How about you?
Posted May 19 2006 — 1:56 PM EDT
- Jason Biggs' son picked book perfect for his 'American Pie' past
- 'Big Brother': Meg on her biggest mistake and that drunken night with Clay
- Pink says she has no issue with Demi Lovato after critical VMAs comments
- See a peculiar teaser for 'Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's who's returning to 'Nashville' in season 4 ...
- 'Star Wars: Aftermath' introduces a gay hero to the galaxy
- 'Castle' books 'The O.C.' star in season 8
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!