AOL’s Internet TV site In2TV provides a serious time suck (in a good way), with free streaming video of classic TV from Eight Is Enough to Welcome Back, Kotter to La Femme Nikita. But before we gush too much, a few caveats: It’s hardly glitch-free; there are commercials embedded; and it requires a PC. Attempts to get all 21st century with interactive touches yield mixed results — the Starplay channel featuring before-they-were-famous guest spots (see sidebar) is addictive, but the Betcha Didn’t Know trivia quiz is more trouble than it’s worth. Still, they had us at Perfect Strangers.
Posted January 17 2015 — 7:41 AM EST
- 'Inside Out' clip: Joy has a special job for Sadness on the first day at a new school
- Host Luke Bryan on the ACM Awards' big stage: 'Certain people just really perform when the moment comes'
- 'Orphan Black' star Tatiana Maslany says fan love is 'like fuel for us'
- 'The Messengers' premiere: Heaven or hell?
- Casting Net: Ben Stiller confirms Penelope Cruz will be in 'Zoolander 2'
- 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk' gets Veteran's Day 2016 release
- Five Broadway tickets to snag before Tony nominations make it impossible
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Olivia Wilde, Brad Paisley, Brandy Norwood & More!