AOL’s Internet TV site In2TV provides a serious time suck (in a good way), with free streaming video of classic TV from Eight Is Enough to Welcome Back, Kotter to La Femme Nikita. But before we gush too much, a few caveats: It’s hardly glitch-free; there are commercials embedded; and it requires a PC. Attempts to get all 21st century with interactive touches yield mixed results — the Starplay channel featuring before-they-were-famous guest spots (see sidebar) is addictive, but the Betcha Didn’t Know trivia quiz is more trouble than it’s worth. Still, they had us at Perfect Strangers.
Posted May 19 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- How Ann Coulter hijacked the Rob Lowe roast
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good