AOL’s Internet TV site In2TV provides a serious time suck (in a good way), with free streaming video of classic TV from Eight Is Enough to Welcome Back, Kotter to La Femme Nikita. But before we gush too much, a few caveats: It’s hardly glitch-free; there are commercials embedded; and it requires a PC. Attempts to get all 21st century with interactive touches yield mixed results — the Starplay channel featuring before-they-were-famous guest spots (see sidebar) is addictive, but the Betcha Didn’t Know trivia quiz is more trouble than it’s worth. Still, they had us at Perfect Strangers.
Posted May 19 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'MADtv': Classic Clinton impressions returning in reboot premiere
- Alicia Silverstone to star in TV Land comedy inspired by Kyle Richards
- Congresswoman quotes Albus Dumbledore during DNC speech
- Elvis Presley's electric guitar set for auction
- 'The Flash' movie adds 'Dope' actress Kiersey Clemons as female lead
- Christina Grimmie's final music videos to be released next month
- Beyoncé collaborator Diana Gordon drops soulful new track
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels
- Comic-Con 2016: Get Batty With the Cast of 'The Walking Dead'