Believe it or not, I didn’t watch last night’s series finale of Alias, choosing instead to watch some of the seven-episode backlog that’s been clogging my DVR for months. It was a tough decision, but considering I’ve never missed an episode of the ABC spy thriller, I wasn’t about to start watching it out of sequence this late in the game. For those of you more loyal than me, you can discuss last night’s sendoff in the comments section below. Or, if you’re like me, and found yourself increasingly disenfranchised with the storyline laid out for Sydney Bristow & Co. since the end of season 3, check out this video montage of Evil Francie and remember the good old days.
Posted May 23 2006 — 10:00 AM EDT
- Wrestling legend Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka charged in 1983 murder
- Meet Denise, Kermit the Frog's new love interest
- And the Oscar producing gig goes to...
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: tWitch on Team Street's best exit
- 'Daily Show with Trevor Noah' promo previews a few changes with new host
- See T-Pain sing the national anthem at a Dodgers game
- Sam Smith loves Hozier's cover of 'Lay Me Down'
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Andrew & Laura, Rihanna and More!