Believe it or not, I didn’t watch last night’s series finale of Alias, choosing instead to watch some of the seven-episode backlog that’s been clogging my DVR for months. It was a tough decision, but considering I’ve never missed an episode of the ABC spy thriller, I wasn’t about to start watching it out of sequence this late in the game. For those of you more loyal than me, you can discuss last night’s sendoff in the comments section below. Or, if you’re like me, and found yourself increasingly disenfranchised with the storyline laid out for Sydney Bristow & Co. since the end of season 3, check out this video montage of Evil Francie and remember the good old days.
Posted May 23 2006 — 10:00 AM EDT
- The Property Bros. try to make Broadway dreams come true in spoof
- Young Broadway fan honors Tony nominees with adorable Lego recreations
- Justin Timberlake is dropping 'Can't Stop the Feeling' on Friday
- 'Survivor: Kaôh Rōng': The majority alliance begins to crumble
- Channing Tatum announces 'Magic Mike Live' show in Las Vegas
- Ava DuVernay departs as director of 'Intelligent Life'
- 'Family Guy' mocks Donald Trump as 'dumb loudmouth' in Emmy mailer