Believe it or not, I didn’t watch last night’s series finale of Alias, choosing instead to watch some of the seven-episode backlog that’s been clogging my DVR for months. It was a tough decision, but considering I’ve never missed an episode of the ABC spy thriller, I wasn’t about to start watching it out of sequence this late in the game. For those of you more loyal than me, you can discuss last night’s sendoff in the comments section below. Or, if you’re like me, and found yourself increasingly disenfranchised with the storyline laid out for Sydney Bristow & Co. since the end of season 3, check out this video montage of Evil Francie and remember the good old days.
Posted May 23 2006 — 10:00 AM EDT
- George R.R. Martin reveals which religion inspired that 'Game of Thrones' cult
- How 50 Cent's near-fatal shooting wound up being a key part of 'Power'
- 'Game of Thrones' showrunner on why those two paths crossed now: 'this just felt right'
- 'Veep': What's next for Selina Meyer and Tom James
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman tribute on Indy 500 car
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!