Believe it or not, I didn’t watch last night’s series finale of Alias, choosing instead to watch some of the seven-episode backlog that’s been clogging my DVR for months. It was a tough decision, but considering I’ve never missed an episode of the ABC spy thriller, I wasn’t about to start watching it out of sequence this late in the game. For those of you more loyal than me, you can discuss last night’s sendoff in the comments section below. Or, if you’re like me, and found yourself increasingly disenfranchised with the storyline laid out for Sydney Bristow & Co. since the end of season 3, check out this video montage of Evil Francie and remember the good old days.
Posted May 23 2006 — 10:00 AM EDT
- Disney eyes live-action 'Prince Charming'
- Ezra Koenig of Vampire Weekend lands own Beats 1 Radio show
- 'Sesame Street': Sonia 'Maria' Manzano's 7 favorites
- 'Hannibal': No go at Netflix, Amazon
- Caitlyn Jenner gives empowering talk in new 'I Am Cait' trailer
- Michael Eisner clarifies comment that beautiful, funny women are 'impossible to find'
- Sluggish Fourth of July box office no picnic for Hollywood
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!