Ellen Page (Hard Candy, X-Men: The Last Stand) tumbles through Mouth to Mouth’s glassy-eyed coming-of-age tale, which, despite its indifferent Euro backdrop, plays like an all-American wine-cooler hangover. Sherry (Page) is an overtraveled, underparented teen who falls in with a multiculti homeless-outreach group — emphasis on ”cult.” Before she knows it, she’s deep in the musky thrall of group founder Harry (Eric Thal). Writer-director Alison Murray picks at a hard, true hurt in this zombie melodrama of defloration, but nothing beyond that hurt really comes into focus.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Ellen Page, Eric Thal, Natasha Wightman; Director: Alison Murray; Author: Alison Murray; Release Date Limited: 05/19/2006; Runtime (in minutes): 97; MPAA Rating: Unrated; Distributor: Artistic License Films
Posted May 24 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- President Obama and Vice head to prison in 'Fixing the System' trailer
- Chris Messina in talks to play Ben Affleck's best friend in 'Live By Night'
- 'Minions' clears $1 billion at the worldwide box office
- Justin Bieber to spend several mornings with you on the 'Today' show
- 'Doubt': 'Good Wife' actor to star opposite Katherine Heigl
- The first trans director of 'Transparent' on his experiences with the show
- Miley Cyrus reveals what a rainbow tastes like during Tumblr Q&A
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!