Ellen Page (Hard Candy, X-Men: The Last Stand) tumbles through Mouth to Mouth’s glassy-eyed coming-of-age tale, which, despite its indifferent Euro backdrop, plays like an all-American wine-cooler hangover. Sherry (Page) is an overtraveled, underparented teen who falls in with a multiculti homeless-outreach group — emphasis on ”cult.” Before she knows it, she’s deep in the musky thrall of group founder Harry (Eric Thal). Writer-director Alison Murray picks at a hard, true hurt in this zombie melodrama of defloration, but nothing beyond that hurt really comes into focus.
Mouth to Mouth (Movie - 2006)Ellen Page (Hard Candy, X-Men: The Last Stand) tumbles through Mouth to Mouth's glassy-eyed coming-of-age tale, which,...Mouth to Mouth (Movie - 2006)DramaAlison MurrayPT97MUnratedEllen Page (Hard Candy, X-Men: The Last Stand) tumbles through Mouth to Mouth's glassy-eyed coming-of-age tale, which,...2006-05-24Eric ThalNatasha WightmanEric Thal, Natasha WightmanArtistic License Films
Genre: Drama; Starring: Ellen Page, Eric Thal, Natasha Wightman; Director: Alison Murray; Author: Alison Murray; Runtime (in minutes): 97; MPAA Rating: Unrated; Distributor: Artistic License Films
Posted May 24 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit
- 'McFarland, USA' and the neutering of sports movies
- Leonard Nimoy: 9 'I Am Not Spock' TV roles
- Look, but don't retouch? Female celeb photo debate
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition, a.k.a. 'the craziest 24 hours of my life'
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie; 'Fifty Shades of Grey' drops to No. 4
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?