If there were an award for mangiest set decoration, See No Evil — a routine slasher film set in a condemned hotel — might cop it. Every room is an overstuffed attic of bugs, rats, vats, garbage, and scummy corroded walls. A crew of delinquents are asked to clean the place up in order to shave a month off their youth-prison sentence, and whenever two of them stop to have sex, you don’t fear for their lives — you quake for their hygiene. As the killer, who plucks out his victims’ eyeballs, Kane, the seven-foot bald WWE wrestler who’s like a modern Tor Johnson, is so inept he’s more cuddly than terrifying.
(See No Evil: WWE)
Genre: Horror; Starring: Glen Jacobs, Michael J. Pagan, Christina Vidal; Director: Gregory Dark; Author: Dan Madigan; Producer (person): Vince McMahon; Release Date Wide: 05/19/2006; Runtime (in minutes): 100; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Lions Gate Films
Posted January 17 2015 — 7:41 AM EST
- Tobias Jesso Jr. shares 'Without You' music video
- Blur to play their first North American show since 2013 this Friday
- 'Age of Ultron' advance ticket sales nearly quadruple 'Avengers'
- VH1 renews 'Barely Famous' for second season
- 'Grey's Anatomy' adds male actor after Dempsey exit
- See the cover for Chuck Palahniuk's 'Fight Club 2' comic
- 'Outlander' exclusive clip: Jamie gets a kiss from Claire before he leaves Lallybroch