If there were an award for mangiest set decoration, See No Evil — a routine slasher film set in a condemned hotel — might cop it. Every room is an overstuffed attic of bugs, rats, vats, garbage, and scummy corroded walls. A crew of delinquents are asked to clean the place up in order to shave a month off their youth-prison sentence, and whenever two of them stop to have sex, you don’t fear for their lives — you quake for their hygiene. As the killer, who plucks out his victims’ eyeballs, Kane, the seven-foot bald WWE wrestler who’s like a modern Tor Johnson, is so inept he’s more cuddly than terrifying.
(See No Evil: WWE)
Genre: Horror; Starring: Glen Jacobs, Michael J. Pagan, Christina Vidal; Director: Gregory Dark; Author: Dan Madigan; Producer (person): Vince McMahon; Release Date Wide: 05/19/2006; Runtime (in minutes): 100; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Lions Gate Films
Posted May 24 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Twisted Sister's Dee Snider gives Donald Trump permission to use 'We're Not Gonna Take It'
- Jeremy Clarkson introduces us to a world filled with Amazon drones
- 'Top Gear' sets May return date
- Kylie Jenner: Caitlyn is the ‘exact same person’ as before
- See Kanye West audition for 'American Idol' in final season teaser
- Jennifer Lawrence has a life-changing idea in new 'Joy' teaser
- Erykah Badu calls out Iggy Azalea at Soul Train Awards