If there were an award for mangiest set decoration, See No Evil — a routine slasher film set in a condemned hotel — might cop it. Every room is an overstuffed attic of bugs, rats, vats, garbage, and scummy corroded walls. A crew of delinquents are asked to clean the place up in order to shave a month off their youth-prison sentence, and whenever two of them stop to have sex, you don’t fear for their lives — you quake for their hygiene. As the killer, who plucks out his victims’ eyeballs, Kane, the seven-foot bald WWE wrestler who’s like a modern Tor Johnson, is so inept he’s more cuddly than terrifying.
(See No Evil: WWE)
Genre: Horror; Starring: Glen Jacobs, Michael J. Pagan, Christina Vidal; Director: Gregory Dark; Author: Dan Madigan; Producer (person): Vince McMahon; Release Date Wide: 05/19/2006; Runtime (in minutes): 100; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Lions Gate Films
Posted May 24 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kristen Stewart, James Franco, Helena Bonham Carter join 'JT LeRoy'
- In defense of Cuba Gooding Jr. as O.J. Simpson
- 'The People v. O.J. Simpson': How the White Bronco chase was recreated
- 'Star Wars' meets 'Mario Kart' in 'Star Kart' fan video
- Courteney Cox sitcom 'Charity Case' lands pilot at Fox
- 'Frozen' holiday special to air on ABC in 2017
- Ben Stiller, Penélope Cruz strut on 'Zoolander 2' premiere's red-carpet runway